The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Harry Anderson Doing Wellington Switchboard (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Bob1Dog
View Profile
Inner circle
Wife: It's me or this houseful of
1159 Posts

Profile of Bob1Dog
Folks,

I've scoured the topics and I'm not quite sure where to ask this question. I own the Wellington Switchboard larger version and I love it. I always see references to Harry Anderson blowing Johnny Carson away with his routine on the Tonight Show years ago. I have searched, Googled, and otherwise scoured the Internet to find this clip but have been unsuccessful. Can anyone advise where this clip might be found? Thanks! Bob
What if the Hokey Pokey really IS what it's all about? Smile

My neighbor rang my doorbell at 2:30 a.m. this morning, can you believe that, 2:30 a.m.!? Lucky for him I was still up playing my drums.
brangwinj
View Profile
Regular user
114 Posts

Profile of brangwinj
I saw it on TV and remember it as great!! I had the opportunity to ask Harry about it in his shop( New Orleans) he was not interesting in selling the signed one he had . But no help in DVD.
Bob1Dog
View Profile
Inner circle
Wife: It's me or this houseful of
1159 Posts

Profile of Bob1Dog
Sure wish I could find that Carson clip in some archives someplace, but it's been eluding me for some time now. Was the one Harry had in New Orleans signed by Carson?
What if the Hokey Pokey really IS what it's all about? Smile

My neighbor rang my doorbell at 2:30 a.m. this morning, can you believe that, 2:30 a.m.!? Lucky for him I was still up playing my drums.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Harry Anderson Doing Wellington Switchboard (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL