The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Step right up! » » Splat Balls (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

WillRoya
View Profile
Loyal user
Henderson, NV
223 Posts

Profile of WillRoya
A lot of people have been PMing me about the Splat Balls. I will reveal my 1000+ a day pitch for those on my DVD, as a bonus. The main thing on my DVD is my bread and butter 3 item magic pitch. You can find Splats lots of places (Google it), quality and price varies. I work directly with a China import company. I will probably wholesale them soon. .50 a unit, FOB Las Vegas, after my fair tour in October. Not to brag but I (and people who work or partner with me) have easily made over 100k on these things the last year. They will not make you money on the West Coast, I and my workers (plus others) have exploited them too much, its stomped. But if you haven’t seen them in your neck of the woods you can make some great money with them (with the right pitch). Be forewarned I will be expanding to the mid-west soon.

I will say a couple things for people who want to try them before my DVD is released. At half the shows I go to I have someone wanting to sell me their stock because they can't sell them, also, never let people try it before they buy it. Trust me on this. Good luck!

“Stock it high, look em the eye, pitch it hi, and watch em fly!” -WR
DonDriver
View Profile
Inner circle
1790 Posts

Profile of DonDriver
You must think you are the only one that can pitch splat balls.All this hype is only because you think you'll sell 100's of this DVd you are coming out with.I know lots of people in Vegas that know you and everytime your name is mention they all say " oh ..him" NOBODY LIKES YOU including ME!

They all say the same thing..."hes full of it and NOT one of his DVDs were worth using even for freesbie.My good friend that just sold S.S.Adams didn't like you because he gave him a fit ordering till he finly told you to go buy all your stuff someplace else,and hung the phone up on you.

I'm really sick of hearing all of your bull here.You are leading the guys wrong all for your own ego and profit hoping they will believe all this B.S. of yours so they will buy this DVD that you are coming out with.I hope you are all reading this and don't waist your money.You are pushy,arrogant,obononioush and several other things I can't think of right now.

I just talked to another good friend Gene Horehime today,he siad you talked him into hireing you to do a magic show at the Sr.Pitchman gathering and your NOT a SPECIAL GUEST like you clam...more of your B.S.

I have made this as plan speaking as I can so now you have to know what I think about you.Please take your B.S. someplace else and stop telling all my good pitchman friends here stuff that's not only usless but can hurt them. GO AWAY !!!!

( I have sold out the rights to all my DVDs so this post isn't anything to do with competition.If someone came out with a good pitching DVD I would endorse it even if I hadn't sold my rights)

Sincerely,
Don Driver

God I feel good now.
WillRoya
View Profile
Loyal user
Henderson, NV
223 Posts

Profile of WillRoya
Don,
I love you, not sure how I ****ed you off for telling it like it is, but oh well.

You've never even met me face to face. People either like me or hate me because I tell the truth, and sometimes it can hurt, so I'm sorry it hurt you!

WR

PS - I'm laughing my way to the bank with my splat balls and Frisbees!

PPS - Please no one on this forum buy my "Pitch This!" DVD when it comes out, take Don's advice, but I am mailing Don a free copy whether he wants it on not so he can tell everyone how bad it is so you won't buy it.
DonDriver
View Profile
Inner circle
1790 Posts

Profile of DonDriver
Once again Will you are being a jerk.
Magic-Sam
View Profile
New user
Australia
60 Posts

Profile of Magic-Sam
Will, Im not taking a side but I will be interested to purchase your DVD, Im interested in pitching Splat Balls.
Magic-Sam
View Profile
New user
Australia
60 Posts

Profile of Magic-Sam
Will, Im not taking a side but I will be interested to purchase your DVD, Im interested in pitching Splat Balls.
chefmagic
View Profile
Regular user
166 Posts

Profile of chefmagic
The splat balls sell well, but I havent had the #s Will has had. I cant see those #s and I have been pitching them for over a year. I would be interested to see the DVD. I have Don's and it has been very valuable to me.
Mike

Magic Legacy - Low prices on great magic!
www.magiclegacy.net
briansmagic
View Profile
Special user
USA
507 Posts

Profile of briansmagic
What is a good wholesale source for splat balls?
chefmagic
View Profile
Regular user
166 Posts

Profile of chefmagic
Science44.com sell spat balls
Mike

www.magiclegacy.net
briansmagic
View Profile
Special user
USA
507 Posts

Profile of briansmagic
That site is a waterbed dealer??
chefmagic
View Profile
Regular user
166 Posts

Profile of chefmagic
Not waterbeds. waterbeads. they sell splat balls silly bands among other things. just give them a call.
Mike

www.magiclegacy.net
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Step right up! » » Splat Balls (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL