The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Tetanus by Randi Rain and Bizarro (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14447 Posts

Profile of Review King
Everyone, catch this clip on the Hocus Pocus site:

http://www.hocus-pocus.com/magicshop/?product=12977

Randi and Jimi are both fantastic performs as well as inventors, so this new offering is exciting to see.
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
randirain
View Profile
Inner circle
Fort Worth, TX
1612 Posts

Profile of randirain
This is one of those things that I am so tempted to reveal the secret...

Because if you knew how it worked... you would want it!!

This is the way this trick should be done.
And it's cheaper than any other version, and the safest.

100% safe.. nothing funny about it at all.
Truly 100% safe.
Not just safe if you do it right.
Not just safe if nothing weird happens.
100% SAFE!!

Hopefully that helps the real workers on the method, so they will know this is the one to get.

Randi
Justin Lewis
View Profile
Special user
949 Posts

Profile of Justin Lewis
I am intrigued! right now I am using shattered and smash and stab, has anyone seen this or used this yet?
“The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it.”- Anonymous
Christopher Lyle
View Profile
Inner circle
Dallas, Texas
5699 Posts

Profile of Christopher Lyle
I have! I was her FIRST CUSTOMER. I absolutely LOVE THIS!!!!!!!

As one of the MANY IDIOTS out there who has impaled himself on smash and stabs before, this is a nice change of pace.

No offense to Norm Neilson, as his bottles are a thing of beauty, but with SHATTERED, I have had several laypeople tell me that the bottles just don't look real so the idea of DANGER is gone.

Tetanus is BRILLIANT, well constructed, and best of all...101% safe! There is no way that ANYONE could injure themself with Tetanus...even a 4 year old could perform it and be totally safe.

And after all that, it's still SUPER DECEPTIVE!

After impaling my hand last October, I was ready to stop doing roulette routines...until Randi and Bizzaro put out Tetanus! This is THE LAST roulette routine that you will ever buy.

Christopher
A Satisfied Customer
In Mystery,

Christopher Lyle
Magician, Comic, Daredevil, and Balloon Twisting Genius
For a Good Time...CLICK HERE!
Christopher Lyle
View Profile
Inner circle
Dallas, Texas
5699 Posts

Profile of Christopher Lyle
Oh...and Review King,

It's BIZZARO...not Bizarro.
In Mystery,

Christopher Lyle
Magician, Comic, Daredevil, and Balloon Twisting Genius
For a Good Time...CLICK HERE!
AlluTallu
View Profile
Veteran user
Finland
396 Posts

Profile of AlluTallu
I don't want to fish methods but I would like to know if the spectator could be allowed to know where the spike is all the time? Or are all the cups shuffled so no one knows where the spike is?
randirain
View Profile
Inner circle
Fort Worth, TX
1612 Posts

Profile of randirain
Quote:
On 2010-05-13 12:47, AlluTallu wrote:
I don't want to fish methods but I would like to know if the spectator could be allowed to know where the spike is all the time? Or are all the cups shuffled so no one knows where the spike is?

Well... that is fishing... and you should really ask those types of questions privately.

Try that.

Randi
insight
View Profile
Inner circle
3095 Posts

Profile of insight
Is the probability of getting injured at 0% with this, or is there still a very small element of risk?

Regards,
Mike
MaxfieldsMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Instead of practicing, I made
2984 Posts

Profile of MaxfieldsMagic
Quote:
On 2010-05-13 13:16, randirain wrote:
Quote:
On 2010-05-13 12:47, AlluTallu wrote:

Well... that is fishing... and you should really ask those types of questions privately.

Try that.

Randi

I think he's asking whether the spectators think that they know where the spike is, which shouldn't be fishing, as it's an important part of the audience's experience, regardless of method.
Now appearing nightly in my basement.
randirain
View Profile
Inner circle
Fort Worth, TX
1612 Posts

Profile of randirain
I understand what he was writing, and I was trying to say it as jokingly as possible, but there was no way.

But answering questions like that could hint to the method, which like I said I would love to tell...

That's why I said... send me a private message.

And the probability of getting hurt is 0%.

Randi
Miraclemakers
View Profile
Special user
INA
666 Posts

Profile of Miraclemakers
I'm interested with this stuff, but can I used paper bag like shattered? not using cup. because in my country, little bit hard to find a cup. Thank you in advance...
TonyPorter
View Profile
Regular user
180 Posts

Profile of TonyPorter
When I saw the name Tet-anus I thought it may have been this prop -

http://tinyurl.com/27356g9

:)
randirain
View Profile
Inner circle
Fort Worth, TX
1612 Posts

Profile of randirain
Quote:
On 2010-05-13 23:46, Miraclemakers wrote:
I'm interested with this stuff, but can I used paper bag like shattered? not using cup. because in my country, little bit hard to find a cup. Thank you in advance...

That I have no problem with answering publicly.

The answer is...
I don't see why not.
Bizzaro uses life cereal boxes.
He cheats "life" not death.

But really?
Cups are hard to find?

Randi
Miraclemakers
View Profile
Special user
INA
666 Posts

Profile of Miraclemakers
Quote:
On 2010-05-14 00:43, randirain wrote:
Quote:
On 2010-05-13 23:46, Miraclemakers wrote:

That I have no problem with answering publicly.

The answer is...
I don't see why not.
Bizzaro uses life cereal boxes.
He cheats "life" not death.

But really?
Cups are hard to find?

Randi

Thank you for the answer...
Yes, in my country it's hard to find Styrofoam cup (with medium and big size), there is only small cup on the market.
prefer using paper bag.....
Mr. Mystoffelees
View Profile
Inner circle
I haven't changed anyone's opinion in
3615 Posts

Profile of Mr. Mystoffelees
Good on ya' Randi! Hope this is a great success!!

Jim
Also known, when doing rope magic, as "Cordini"
the Sponge
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta
2460 Posts

Profile of the Sponge
Well, maybe you can tell us how the routine goes? Is the spike covered at the start? does the spectator cover and mix them up? It looks like the performer mixes them up. The ad copy tells us nothing.

s
randirain
View Profile
Inner circle
Fort Worth, TX
1612 Posts

Profile of randirain
Quote:
On 2010-05-14 11:39, the Sponge wrote:
Well, maybe you can tell us how the routine goes? Is the spike covered at the start? does the spectator cover and mix them up? It looks like the performer mixes them up. The ad copy tells us nothing.

s

Well.. Like I said.. I wish I could just say exactly what it is.. but I won't... "publicly".
Because the youtube kids, the hacks, and the exposers don't need to know.

But it's a typical roulette effect.

The way I perform...
I show a spike, I jab it through a cup, show it, put it in the base.
Grab another cup put and put it on the base, covering the spike.
Introduce the others...
and you can mix them up, put them on a turn table, have the spectators mix them up, etc.
Then smashy smashy!

I am being very vague on purpose.
Why?
Because there will be a review soon in a magazine and after a few have bought it, you know everything will come out.

Randi
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14447 Posts

Profile of Review King
Considering Randi's track record, I'd hope folks would just buy it and not ask question after question as the ad and the demo are pretty clear on what it is.

She takes pride in her reputation, so she isn't going to release an effect that she hasn't used successfully herself.

Chris
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
the Sponge
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta
2460 Posts

Profile of the Sponge
Quote:
On 2010-05-14 13:44, Review King wrote:
Considering Randi's track record, I'd hope folks would just buy it and not ask question after question as the ad and the demo are pretty clear on what it is.

She takes pride in her reputation, so she isn't going to release an effect that she hasn't used successfully herself.

Chris

Baaaa, Baaaa!

No, the ad and video only let you know it is a spike effect. Different routines have different procedures, restrictions, etc. No one is saying it isn't good; it just may have restrictions that someone doesn't want. Looking forward to the reviews.

regards,
sheep #39987676
Tom G
View Profile
Inner circle
2621 Posts

Profile of Tom G
Quote:
On 2010-05-14 13:44, Review King wrote:

Chris

Not to disagree with Randi's track record, but my statement is made in general. Creators/sellers have made the market the way it is with overhyped/not quite so clear ad copy. Much less misleading trailers. I don't blame people for wanting to ask questions before they part with their money. I would never buy something on anyone's reputation. This recommendation to buy the item based on Randi's reputation coming from someone that appears not to own the product.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Tetanus by Randi Rain and Bizarro (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL