The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » card sleights (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magicalmagician
View Profile

0 Posts

Profile of magicalmagician
Smile Smile Greetings all! I need alittle help. I specialize in card tricks and have been doing magic for almost 2 years. I 'ran' into a couple of sleights that I have never seen nor heard of and was wondering if someone can give some info on them. Such as what are they, how are they done, and excedera. If not, can someone at least point me in the right direction so that I can check them out up here on the internet? The card sleights are as follows: shape shifter - Tenkai palm - window change - and Daryl's hot shot card. I would really appreciate it, very much. Also, are there any decent sites up here where you can learn some free magic tricks? Just out of curiosity. Thankyou all for any info that you can provide me with on either of these two matters.
:subtrunk: Smile Smile Smile
looking for magician to chat, exchange tips, tricks, and advice. magicalmagician@excite.com
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
Hi MagicalMagician,

For the answers to your questions make sure you check out New to Magic as well as the Card Forums,. Good Luck with your magic.

Welcome to the Café! Smile
magicalmagician
View Profile

0 Posts

Profile of magicalmagician
Smile Cool! Thanks for the tip, Chrystal! Smile Smile Jeremy
looking for magician to chat, exchange tips, tricks, and advice. magicalmagician@excite.com
Mago Mai
View Profile
Elite user
Venezuela
485 Posts

Profile of Mago Mai
Jeremy:
Welcome to this wonderful place. I bet you will find some answer to you questions if you post at the cards section.

Mago Mai
I invite all of you to share some of my magic on videos.Please, CLICK HERE
magicsoup
View Profile
Elite user
460 Posts

Profile of magicsoup
Welcome to the Café'! After 50 posts a whole new world of the Café' will open up to you!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » card sleights (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL