The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Do you have a little Nippulini in ya? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
dennfox
View Profile
Inner circle
1680 Posts

Profile of dennfox
When the little nipper is born: the first thing you should have doen is have his nipples pierced!
Roslyn
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
3404 Posts

Profile of Roslyn
Don't know if that was intentional but what a great name for Nips Junior. Little Nipper! Brillient Smile
The Magic Cafe account of The Conwy Jester, Erwyd le Fol formerly known as Roslyn Walker.
My home online
Join me on Facebook
Follow me on twitter
dave_matkin
View Profile
Inner circle
4445 Posts

Profile of dave_matkin
Quote:
On 2010-05-14 10:54, thegreatnippulini wrote:
Quote:
On 2010-05-13 15:47, dave_matkin wrote:
I'm not sure hte chat up line "want a little Nippulini in you" is good - you should at least say medium!

Okay.. how's "want a Nippulini the size of a babies arm holding an orange in you" sound?

Depends on 2 things......

1) how big the babies arm is (Ive seen some really samll ones - arms that is)

and

2) what is your wife going to say when she realises that you have been working on a new pick up line??
thegreatnippulini
View Profile
Inner circle
of Hell because I've made
2589 Posts

Profile of thegreatnippulini
How do you think I got her to marry me?
The Great Nippulini: body piercer, Guinness World Record holder, blacksmith and man with The World's Strongest Nipples! Does the WORLD care? We shall see...
http://www.greatnippulini.com
Doctor Mythsonian
View Profile
New user
93 Posts

Profile of Doctor Mythsonian
Congratulations! Most intriguing advice I got when we were expecting our first, from a little, white-haired old lady... "Love them, nurture them, care for them; and, when they reach 11 years, throw them in the river and start over!"

(My daughter's 12 now, we stuck it out and barely survived!)
thegreatnippulini
View Profile
Inner circle
2589 Posts

Just an update here. Yesterday we had the ultrasound that shows it all. My baby has a set of balls! That's right... got a little baby boy floating around in my wifes pregnant belly!!

Click HERE for the video.

You couldn't remove the ear-to-ear shti eating grin from my face if you wanted to.
The Great Nippulini: body piercer, Guinness World Record holder, blacksmith and man with The World's Strongest Nipples! Does the WORLD care? We shall see...
gsidhe
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
1726 Posts

Profile of gsidhe
Smile
Exciting!!!!
Stephon
View Profile
Special user
Maryland, USA
911 Posts

Profile of Stephon
Hey, maybe even better, you've got a girl with testicles. You could go back on the performance circuit!
~Les S. Moore, The Dapper Dipper
Swami Yomahmi and Cheeky Monkey Sideshow

"Comedy is a man in trouble." ~Bill Irwin
dennfox
View Profile
Inner circle
1680 Posts

Profile of dennfox
I heard thy were BRASS!
dave_matkin
View Profile
Inner circle
4445 Posts

Profile of dave_matkin
Nope not Brass... more like surgical steel... I'm thinking that the he is a she and just has her bits pierced with one of them there bar things - scanned from the front looks just like a set of balls.

Congrats Nipps! Hope all is well - is the wife getting any sleep? If not you need to kick her out of bed and sleep on the sofa - cant have you getting a disrupted nights sleep!

Give my love you Mrs Nipps
Kondini
View Profile
Inner circle
3612 Posts

Profile of Kondini
Only a couple of balls,,,what a pity he hasn`t got three like everyone else has.
thegreatnippulini
View Profile
Inner circle
2589 Posts

Well, here's a little update:

The baby shower went well, got 70% of the stuff we'll need for the little one. Looks like she'll be birthing out little Eli in 4 to 6 weeks. Just got off the phone with Tyler Fyre yesterday, he was prying me to visit the Gathering (as he does every year... why no one else does... that's another topic). I told him the Gathering this year will be right around the same time as she could pop at a chance sneeze. We joked about how that could be the ultimate unbeatable sideshow stunt. Then we could get to mental floss with the umbilical cord! Trust me, I can't wait..... to swing Eli from my nipples in his little baby carrier! I could just imagine him in elementary school being sent home for "lying". "My daddy is iin the Guinness Record book, and he makes robots, and he picks me up with his nipples, and he is a blacksmith, and...."
critter
View Profile
Inner circle
Spokane, WA
2551 Posts

Profile of critter
Here's hoping the feller don't end up with T. Nelson Down's syndrome. (budumpching)
"The fool is one who doesn't know what you have just found out."
~Will Rogers
dave_matkin
View Profile
Inner circle
4445 Posts

Profile of dave_matkin
Sorry critter am I missing something - why is that funny? I mean to me joking about a baby being born with a serious medical condition isn't really funny. Given what happend to us in February - I am sure you can see why I'm not sure what you said deserved a "(budumpching)"????
critter
View Profile
Inner circle
Spokane, WA
2551 Posts

Profile of critter
Quote:
On 2010-10-10 06:38, dave_matkin wrote:
Sorry critter am I missing something - why is that funny? I mean to me joking about a baby being born with a serious medical condition isn't really funny. Given what happend to us in February - I am sure you can see why I'm not sure what you said deserved a "(budumpching)"????

T. Nelson Downs is a magician. It's not a real disease. I made it up. It was supposed to be a pun. A bad pun. I always thought budumpching's went with bad puns.
It was meant as a positive message. Hope he don't contract an imaginary disease that I completely made up. Was just my mentally ill way of giving a shout out to Nipps on a job well done.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Nelson_Downs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MaMeBQPf5Xs
~Will Rogers
thegreatnippulini
View Profile
Inner circle
2589 Posts

And here I thought it was a refrence to Craig T Nelson (you know, the bad actor who played the dad in Poltergeist)
critter
View Profile
Inner circle
Spokane, WA
2551 Posts

Profile of critter
And Coach! I only remember that because he had a ranch just outside of Spokane.
~Will Rogers
dave_matkin
View Profile
Inner circle
4445 Posts

Profile of dave_matkin
Now here is where the problem lies.

You Yanks busted up our english.

"budumpching" ..... means I'm really funny for joking that a baby might be born with a nasty disease......

where as over there ir means ..... "a really bad punn"

Hey I had to read it twice as I thought at first you had written "butmunching".

But I still don't like joking about babies born with any disease......

I was a little on edge earlier in the week as we had an extra scan at 16 weeks - But now we know babies kidnesy are OK - so no repeat of February!

Oh and its not a litte Nipps - but looks very similar!
critter
View Profile
Inner circle
Spokane, WA
2551 Posts

Profile of critter
I don't know if it's universally American, just in the local clubs where I've performed we make the little drum crashy sound when someone tells a horrible joke or pun in that schmalzy manner like "Take my wife, please!" or "Did you hear about the blind guy swinging his dog in a circle? Turns out he was just having a look around!" someone will say budumpching afterwards while rolling their eyes at how bad it was. It's sort of a fish fesces budumpching, like "Oh, putting that black widow spider in my sleeping bag was real funny, Critter..." When they really mean, "Critter, you ***hole!"
Like I said, no offense to anyone intended.
Not that I'm good at self censorship anyway, but I still wouldn't want to intentionally hurt someone's actual feelings.
Now, offending stuffy sensibilities on the other hand...

Anyway, enough of my prattle...
Nice baby, and get an automatic coffee maker Smile
~Will Rogers
dave_matkin
View Profile
Inner circle
4445 Posts

Profile of dave_matkin
Hey you said cheesy rubbish jokes and then cited:-

"Did you hear about the blind guy swinging his dog in a circle? Turns out he was just having a look around!"

Had me laughing!

I think I was just being a little over sensitive. But I get like that theses days – very up and down and sometimes more down than up. But then other times I am more up than down and then there are the times that I am half way up and half way down …..

Oh no wait a minute that’s the Grand old Juke of York.

You didn’t need to apologise I hind sight - like I said I was just being oversensitive ……

But watch out for my wife she has taken a contract out on you…
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Do you have a little Nippulini in ya? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.23 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL