We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Magic Valley Magic 2015 --- FREE Magicians' Flea Market, Shows, etc. (Oct. 2-3, 2015) NEW DATE! (38 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8..13..17..21..25..29..30~31~32 [Next]
Bob Sanders
View Profile
Grammar Supervisor
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Flea Market vendors do need to furnish tables, tents, etc. they may need at their space.

Bring a lawn chair too or you may be sitting on a bale of hay when outdoors.

(There are food and toilet facilities available.)

Bob
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
hugmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
7378 Posts

Profile of hugmagic
Toilet facilities....Bob, I didn't know you had that many trees and bushes on the property.

Richard
Richard E. Hughes, Hughes Magic Inc., 352 N. Prospect St., Ravenna, OH 44266 (330)296-4023
www.hughesmagic.com
email-hugmagic@raex.com
Write direct as I will be turning off my PM's.
KyletheGreat
View Profile
Special user
Georgia
560 Posts

Profile of KyletheGreat
Quote:
On 2010-08-17 20:23, tabman wrote:
I've got a nice little handheld location sound recorder. Maybe we can take an hour and record some stuff to use for the soundtrack of the little film I plan to do about people and the event. When do you plan on getting there?

I don't mind at all...I'm not sure when I'll get there yet...it'll probably be early in the day friday the 10th...I still need to call and reserve my room!
Kyle Jarrard
"Entertainment at its Best"

http://www.kylesmagic.com
http://www.hypnobilly.com
Bob Sanders
View Profile
Grammar Supervisor
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
The music talent attending also keeps being added. (Next time we'll need to start a week earlier!)

We have about a hundred folks saying they will be there now. However, only about half plan to have a booth. This is a great chance to clean out the magic closet and add new treasures.
Bob Sanders

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
tabman
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
5946 Posts

Profile of tabman
NOTICE: Bob says that a "sound man" is needed for the Friday show, someone who is coming who can step up. You can discuss it right here.

The sounds system will be in place and set up I understand and checked out as well so no "heavy lifting" involved.

With 100 magicians coming it's almost a sell out. Bob (correct me if I'm wrong) told me that 160 is about the limit for his facility.
...Your professional woodworking and "tender" loving care in the products you make, make the wait worthwhile. Thanks for all you do...

http://Sefalaljia.com
Bob Sanders
View Profile
Grammar Supervisor
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Card guys are going to love this! Learn card throwing from the pro.

Tommy Jackson Inductee - 1979 Guinness Book of World Records for Card Throwing
will be there and it's FREE!

http://magicvalleymagic.com/

It is very important to RSVP. Theater seating capacity is limited.

We look forward to seeing y'all there. (Bring a lawn chair. Hay bale seating is limited too!)

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
raywitko
View Profile
Special user
western Pa
527 Posts

Profile of raywitko
Looking forward to this. I think Debora reserved a room today. Have a show this Saturday, after that will start loading up for the flea market. Y'all bring lots of money since I have to get rid of a lot of my stuff. Don't know how long I will be able to perform because of medical reasons. Going to try to make it through the upcoming Christmas season, but time will tell.'
Ray
Sometimes it seems there are more than one of me.

Tabman USA
magicdmv
email me at [email]fursclass@magicdmv.com[/email]
Zakari Asiago
View Profile
Regular user
Panhandle of Florida
188 Posts

Profile of Zakari Asiago
If Mr. Sanders still has room, count me in.
Will bring some big and small stuff to sell too.
Zakari Asiago

401 South Ave.

Fort Walton Beach, FL 32547
Bob Sanders
View Profile
Grammar Supervisor
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Zak,

You are planned for here! We are looking forward to seeing you.

With your stilts, you'll be the tallest guy here!

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
Bob Sanders
View Profile
Grammar Supervisor
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Phone number for the Guesthouse has been corrected on The Magic Café

Guesthouse (Has special rate for Magicians – ASK!)
(205) 280-0306

Bob
Bob Sanders

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
Ed Hutchison
View Profile
Regular user
Madison, MS (orig. CNY)
118 Posts

Profile of Ed Hutchison
My wife has announced that we need the space, so I am going to bring a ton of magic that I have accumulated over my 40 years in magic. Naturally, a lot of it will be familiar to other magicians.

But some of it is "special." For example, I have an original 1970 era TV Box(effect: performer has x-ray vision and can "read" four numbered blocks inside two outer boxes), a 40 year-old Slate of Mind, (eff: three ungimmicked books are passed out, a word on a random page is chosen, and the performer concentrates a moment and writes it on a slate), a Collector's Workshop rising card houlette, and a couple of other unusual and/or rare items. Hopefully, there will be some one interested in these effects--and I look forward to meeting him, or her, in AL.
Edward Hutchison

Madison, MS

Home Page: http://www.ERHutchison.com
Parson Smith
View Profile
Inner circle
1939 Posts

Profile of Parson Smith
Perhaps.we should get some little green ribbons to identify ourselves as Café members.
I have a couple of old mini-illusions that need paint (flying carpet/Abbott Sword thru head chest) that I am going trade or sell very cheap.
Also, I will teach anyone who is interested a great way to make a Flea Circus for less than $100.
Peace,
parson
Here kitty, kitty,kitty. Smile
+++a posse ad esse+++
Bob Sanders
View Profile
Grammar Supervisor
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Yes! Clowns and Jugglers are welcome! Balloon people too!

Bob
Bob Sanders

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
Zakari Asiago
View Profile
Regular user
Panhandle of Florida
188 Posts

Profile of Zakari Asiago
I am bringing some bigger stuff to sell.
hindu basket, pole/neon suspension, lights fantastic,
and some cool smaller stuff too.
and will bring my balloon bag for anyone that wants to jam or learn twisting.
Zakari Asiago

401 South Ave.

Bob Sanders
View Profile
Grammar Supervisor
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
It has been a too well kept secret that Michael Baker will be there too!

Of course, you can see his killer closeup and quiz him in the Prop Builders Clinic but look at what he has to offer in finished goods!

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......tart=0#2

(I hope I get to shop first!)

Bob
Bob Sanders

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
funsway
View Profile
Inner circle
old things in new ways - new things in old ways
8783 Posts

Profile of funsway
I hope there will be some Merv Taylor collectors there -- I'm bring a Cigarette Case, original Multiplying Candles (1925) and an Always-Full Glass -- plus some other old junk and a few newer items my hands will no longer handle.

I'm also planning on doing my first stage effect in 50 years -- time to get away from just parlour/closs-up stuff.

Thanks for the opportunity, Bob.
"the more one pretends at magic, the more awe and wonder will be found in real life." Arnold Furst

ShareBooks at www.eversway.com * questions at funsway@eversway.com
James Adamson
View Profile
Special user
Deatsville - Holtville - Slapout, AL
949 Posts

Profile of James Adamson
I will be providing the sound equipment for the weekend. Due to a conflict with the local HS Football team (which I have done for the last 14 years) I will be doing the PA for the Football team on Friday night, so I will not be able to run it Friday night. On Saturday I will run the system.

The system will be pre-set up ready to go.

There will be 2 speakers (monitor speaker maybe), A rolling rack mixer with 2 wireless mics ( 1 Countryman Ear Mic, One Handhelt), one hardwired mic with stand, CD and/or Computer to play CDs with.

Music and effects should be CD or if you are using your own controller be sure that you have a 1/4" adaptor, so that the CD player will not be tied up.

Basically, All that should be required is to start the CD, adjust volume, and adjust any mics that are used. If you have done any sound before it is really a straight forward operation. Nothing difficult.
Be remembered for performing what looks like MAGIC, not skill.
KyletheGreat
View Profile
Special user
Georgia
560 Posts

Profile of KyletheGreat
Just booked the room! I look forward to being there, making some new friends, and catching up with old ones!
Kyle Jarrard
"Entertainment at its Best"

http://www.kylesmagic.com
http://www.hypnobilly.com
Zakari Asiago
View Profile
Regular user
Panhandle of Florida
188 Posts

Profile of Zakari Asiago
Bob,
any idea how many people are going to attend?
looking forward to meeting you.
Zak
Zakari Asiago

401 South Ave.

tabman
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
5946 Posts

Profile of tabman
Last count I heard was around 100. That should make for a nice gathering. Currently I hope to be there Saturday afternoon at least. After last weekend in TN working the Waylon Jennings Appreciation Days and the 14 hour days I've had to scale back my plans a little. That's me on the right, Richie Albright, Waylon's producer, (Waylon passed away in 2002) on the left. I had my new Houdini's Spirit Lights in my pocket and had some fun with them when the sun went down.

Here it is a week later and I still feel it. I think camping out will beat me up a little too much so I will probably just drive over Saturday morning. It's about four hours from here but at least I gain an hour.

At this time I don't plan to bring anything to sell at the flea market but if anybody lets me know before hand I'll bring a copy of my book, Tabman Magic for you. I only have four or five on hand. What I plan to do is bring a couple of cameras and document as much of the event as I can.

Like Kyle, I hope to see some old friends and maybe make one or two new ones. Maybe I can find somebody to "host" a little video I plan to shoot?? Smile Kyle??
...Your professional woodworking and "tender" loving care in the products you make, make the wait worthwhile. Thanks for all you do...

http://Sefalaljia.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Magic Valley Magic 2015 --- FREE Magicians' Flea Market, Shows, etc. (Oct. 2-3, 2015) NEW DATE! (38 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8..13..17..21..25..29..30~31~32 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.2 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL