We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Magic Valley Magic 2015 --- FREE Magicians' Flea Market, Shows, etc. (Oct. 2-3, 2015) NEW DATE! (38 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..8~9~10~11~12..16..19..22..25..28..30~31~32 [Next]
ClintonMagus
View Profile
Inner circle
Southwestern Southeast
3999 Posts

Profile of ClintonMagus
These are the names I have from looking over the past postings in this thread (those with a question mark indicated an interested, but were not certain):

murf
tabman
PCoreyB
gimpy2
KyletheGreat
Michael Baker
Ed Hutchison
TwistedMindMajik
James Adamson
Bob Sanders
raywitko
CMMagic
Zakari Asiago
Parson Smith
funsway
Dynamike ?
Alex Rapattoni
barney fife
Jared Cassidy
Craig Dickson ?
jkesler ?
Daddy Doodle
Things are more like they are today than they've ever been before...
James Adamson
View Profile
Special user
Deatsville - Holtville - Slapout, AL
949 Posts

Profile of James Adamson
Tabman,

Yes there is a line out. Check at top right section of mixer.

Kyle, Good one about the can!

On attendance there are a number of people that have not posted, but have RSVP to Bob.
Be remembered for performing what looks like MAGIC, not skill.
ClintonMagus
View Profile
Inner circle
Southwestern Southeast
3999 Posts

Profile of ClintonMagus
Quote:
On 2010-09-09 09:03, James Adamson wrote:
On attendance there are a number of people that have not posted, but have RSVP to Bob.

If I can find out who they are and their "handles" on the Café, I'll make each of them one, too...
tabman
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
5946 Posts

Profile of tabman
Buttons??? That's a beautiful thing ClintonMagus. Nice.

I understand there are around 100 pre-registered as of last week.

Drop Craig Dickson from your list. He's at Magic In The Rockies this weekend.
...Your professional woodworking and "tender" loving care in the products you make, make the wait worthwhile. Thanks for all you do...

http://Sefalaljia.com
ClintonMagus
View Profile
Inner circle
Southwestern Southeast
3999 Posts

Profile of ClintonMagus
Got the first 20 made (those without the question marks).

Anyone want a "got magic?" button in the "got milk?" font? I can bring some of those, too.

If you want one of the Café buttons and you are not on the list above, I will need to know by early tonight so I can get everything printed, packed, and loaded for tomorrow.
tabman
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
5946 Posts

Profile of tabman
That's very cool of you to do that.

Are you camping?? Guesthouse Inn?? Trailer park???
...Your professional woodworking and "tender" loving care in the products you make, make the wait worthwhile. Thanks for all you do...

Michael Baker
View Profile
Eternal Order
Near a river in the Midwest
11161 Posts

Profile of Michael Baker
Amos, You ought to make up a few different buttons with various magic related sayings, and sell them...

World's Greatest Magician
Destignated Spectator
Wanna See My Magic Wand?
For My Next Trick, I'll Need A Volunteer & A Condom

(Ok, maybe not all those...) Smile
~michael baker
The Magic Company
tabman
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
5946 Posts

Profile of tabman
Quote:
On 2010-09-09 12:44, Michael Baker wrote:
Amos, You ought to make up a few different buttons with various magic related sayings, and sell them...

Destignated Spectator
Wanna See My Magic Wand?

Wow!! I hope not. Maybe I don't want to go. I hope my grandson isn't reading this thread.

ClintonMagus
View Profile
Inner circle
Southwestern Southeast
3999 Posts

Profile of ClintonMagus
That's a god idea, but there's not enough time to do a whole lot of different ones before I leave in the morning. Maybe I'll bring a printer (or use Bob's) if there is enough interest on Friday and print some up before Saturday.
PCoreyB
View Profile
Regular user
139 Posts

Profile of PCoreyB
Clinton:

I see you have your hands full making buttons...thanks for making mine (PCoreyB). If you can find the time, please make one for my son, Douglas. He's 11 and he'll be coming with me...he'd be thrilled to get one.

Douglas and I went to the Abbotts Get-Together last month together and had the time of our lives. That was the first magic conference he's ever been to. Looking forward to the swap meet!

Corey Black
Michael Baker
View Profile
Eternal Order
11161 Posts

Profile of Michael Baker
Quote:
On 2010-09-09 12:48, tabman wrote:
Quote:
On 2010-09-09 12:44, Michael Baker wrote:

Destignated Spectator
Wanna See My Magic Wand?

Wow!! I hope not. Maybe I don't want to go. I hope my grandson isn't reading this thread.

Believe it or not, years ago someone actually gave me one with that last saying.

(I don't mind if the mods delete my post.) Sorry.
~michael baker
The Magic Company
tabman
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
5946 Posts

Profile of tabman
Tomorrow I'll put everything aside and head out to Clanton around 11am Central. I'm trying to change my habits and streamline my video kit for the weekend instead of carrying everything in the studio. I've got a great, small, lightweight, Panasonic Pro DV, a great mic, four batteries, some photo tape, and 15 hours of raw stock in the kit. Oh, and a nice tripod.

I think I'll shoot each show with a static camera located somewhere in the theater to get the entire stage and Ive got a little FLIP I'll put in my pocket to grab crowd reaction and anything else I think might be good to include in the final edit. If Bob was paying me more, Id hire another shooter to be the B unit but since I am a magician maybe I can be in two places at once since I want to shoot all over the grounds and get everyone in and try to capture the spirit of the event.

Thanks again for everything you do. I'm looking forward to get my boots on the ground there at Magic Valley Ranch and see what I needed that I didn't bring. I guess I better put another roll of gaffer tape, an extra mic cable, a mic stand, a couple of still cameras. Oh heck, I'll just bring it all.

See you all when you get there unless you get there first.

ClintonMagus
View Profile
Inner circle
Southwestern Southeast
3999 Posts

Profile of ClintonMagus
Glad you mentioned the Flip. I need to bring mine also...

BTW, haven't seen Bob on here in a few days. Think he moved?!?!?!
tabman
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
5946 Posts

Profile of tabman
Quote:
On 2010-09-09 16:38, ClintonMagus wrote:
Glad you mentioned the Flip. I need to bring mine also...

BTW, haven't seen Bob on here in a few days. Think he moved?!?!?!

I think Bob is running for his life with 100 magicians after him!! Smile

Michael Baker
View Profile
Eternal Order
11161 Posts

Profile of Michael Baker
He was at our club meeting on Tuesday, so I suspect he is just REALLY busy right now.
~michael baker
The Magic Company
KyletheGreat
View Profile
Special user
Georgia
560 Posts

Profile of KyletheGreat
Naw...it just takes an extra day for the internet updates to make it to Clanton.
Kyle Jarrard
"Entertainment at its Best"

http://www.kylesmagic.com
http://www.hypnobilly.com
KyletheGreat
View Profile
Special user
Georgia
560 Posts

Profile of KyletheGreat
Tabby, I'm bringing a fellow with me who does a lot of camera work, editing, filming, etc...I'm sure he'd be more than willing to help you out if you wanted to work 2 cameras!

Clinton, Thanks for the button, I'll wear it with pride!!!
Kyle Jarrard
"Entertainment at its Best"

http://www.kylesmagic.com
http://www.hypnobilly.com
tabman
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
5946 Posts

Profile of tabman
Quote:
On 2010-09-09 18:09, KyletheGreat wrote:
Tabby, I'm bringing a fellow with me who does a lot of camera work, editing, filming, etc...I'm sure he'd be more than willing to help you out if you wanted to work 2 cameras!

Clinton, Thanks for the button, I'll wear it with pride!!!

Thanks Kyle, and I heard from another shooter today too so we should be good to go.

gimpy2
View Profile
Special user
947 Posts

Profile of gimpy2
I've got my wife packed in the car and I'll get the rest in the morning. We'll see you there!
Jared Cassidy
View Profile
New user
Huntsville, AL
37 Posts

Profile of Jared Cassidy
Tomorrow will be the third time for me through Clanton this week! But at least this time I get to stop and enjoy magic for a couple of days.

Jared
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Magic Valley Magic 2015 --- FREE Magicians' Flea Market, Shows, etc. (Oct. 2-3, 2015) NEW DATE! (38 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..8~9~10~11~12..16..19..22..25..28..30~31~32 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL