The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Magic Valley Magic 2015 --- FREE Magicians' Flea Market, Shows, etc. (Oct. 2-3, 2015) NEW DATE! (38 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..7..11..15..19..22~23~24~25~26..30~31~32 [Next]
murf
View Profile
Loyal user
San Antonio, TX
258 Posts

Profile of murf
Bob, you might want to publish the directions to the ranch again! I've got the map from the website, but I remember you had some nice printed directions, including landmarks. They're on here somewhere, and I'm sure I could find them if I had the time to dig, but I'm going to be very busy here at work today, getting ready to hit the road first thing in the morning --- also, some folks have never been there before.

Murf
Bob Sanders
View Profile
Grammar Supervisor
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20498 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Here is a map

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=395+County......es&hl=en

Map to Magic Valley Ranch
395 County Road 478
Clanton, AL 35046-3213
(205) 755-6882

From I-65 Exit 208 (Clanton exit for Shoney’s and Love’s)

1. From I-65 Take Exit 208

2. Go East (Toward Love’s) for about 4.8 miles on CR 28 (unmarked)
Locally it is known as Lake Mitchell Road.

3. Turn RIGHT onto County Road 97 at sign for Providence Church for 0.1 mile
(First paved road to the right, passed the NEW volunteer Fire Station also on the right.)

4. Continue straight (Left curve) on cemetery side onto County Road 478

5. Around the curve on the LEFT look for the Magic Valley Ranch gate (about 0.1 mile)
(It is best to come to the Third gate and driveway. It is concrete.

6. If you see wooden fences, barns, arena, a lake and horses, You are passing the ranch!

There are also signs along the way that say "Magic Valley".
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
KyletheGreat
View Profile
Special user
Georgia
560 Posts

Profile of KyletheGreat
Well, My bags and show equipment are packed, and I've got some things to sell...see you all Friday!
Kyle Jarrard
"Entertainment at its Best"

http://www.kylesmagic.com
http://www.hypnobilly.com
ClintonMagus
View Profile
Inner circle
Southwestern Southeast
3999 Posts

Profile of ClintonMagus
I'll miss you guys this year, but I shipped the Magic Café buttons for the new folks to Bob. I hope that USPS can find Clanton, Alabama!
Things are more like they are today than they've ever been before...
Bob Sanders
View Profile
Grammar Supervisor
20498 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Someone I just talked with is bringing magic to sell that includes two different types of sword baskets.

What else can we expect?
Bob Sanders

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
Bob Sanders
View Profile
Grammar Supervisor
20498 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
The weather is beautiful. Remember that once you turn off at Exit 208 to follow the signs that say "Magic Valley". Come to the third gate (concrete double drive) at the ranch.
Bob Sanders

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
Bob Sanders
View Profile
Grammar Supervisor
20498 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
I have had several messages that "I did not RSVP. Can I still come and sell my stuff?"

You bet! Come on! You are invited.

Bob
Bob Sanders

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
Bob Sanders
View Profile
Grammar Supervisor
20498 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Folks,

If you were not here last night you missed another good one. David Ginn and Murf with Kyle Jarrard kept us rolling in the isles.

(I won't even try to explain the stories about "Possum Love" with Autumn Morning Star and Kyle Jarrard.)

Today we start over but also Winston Helling's close-up shows (including an open mic session!) and the Magicians' Flea Market open in the arena.

Lecturs:

10AM David Ginn (Mister KID BIZ)

2 PM Autumn Morning Star (Magic as a Business)

The Saturday night show features Autumn Morning Star and loads of surprises.

The weather is beautiful! Currently it is 65 and expecting a high of 84.

MANY THANKS! to all those who made Friday a very magical and fun day.

Y'all come!
Bob Sanders

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
magicians
View Profile
Inner circle
Teacher and Legend
2898 Posts

Profile of magicians
Well, I was waiting to hear the results from Saturday. How many people did you have? The Saturday show?
Illusionist, Illusionist consulting, product development, stage consultant, seasoned performer for over 35 years. Specializing in original effects. Highly opinionated, usually correct, and not afraid of jealous critics. I've been a puppet, a pirate, a pawn and a King. Free lance gynecologist.
Autumn Morning Star
View Profile
Grammar Hostess
Today, I corrected grammar in
1379 Posts

Profile of Autumn Morning Star
Magic Ian, you missed a GREAT one! This gathering was FANTASTIC!!! The Saturday night show had them rolling in the aisles. We all had a great time!!
Wonder is very necessary in life. When we're little kids, we're filled with wonder for the world - it's fascinating and miraculous. A lot of people lose that. They become cynical and jaded, especially in modern day society. Magic renews that wonder.
Doug Henning
KyletheGreat
View Profile
Special user
Georgia
560 Posts

Profile of KyletheGreat
It was a great time! I really enjoyed performing with you Saturday Autumn! I hope to do it again sometime very soon! I'm about to upload some pics from our "limo ride" to my computer so I can email them to ya!
Kyle Jarrard

murf
View Profile
Loyal user
San Antonio, TX
258 Posts

Profile of murf
We just arrived home in Texas. It certainly was another great weekend! With all those folks rolling in the aisles, it's a good thing Bob and Lucy keep the floor of the Bunny Heart Theater so spotless. I too really enjoyed meeting and working with you Autumn, as well as with David. And it's always a treat to hear Kyle's banjo, from either backstage or the front of the theater. Hope you decide to do it again, Bob!

Murf
Bob Sanders
View Profile
Grammar Supervisor
20498 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
We had great shows on stage Friday and Saturday nights and Close-up Saturday. If you missed it, you have indeed missed it! Audiences love it!

The stage acts included Kyle Jarrard, Murf, James Adamson, Richard Knoll, and, certainly David Ginn and Autumn Morning Star.

The Close-up show included Winston Helling, Matt Wilson and Seth Evans.

It was not all just another magic show. You've never seen props used this way. (Cups and Pumpkins?)

Click here to view attached image.
Bob Sanders

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
Autumn Morning Star
View Profile
Grammar Hostess
1379 Posts

Glad you liked the show! Kyle and Murf, it was WONDERFUL to meet and work with you. You are both remarkably talented and just a delight to work with. Y'all were FABULOUS!

Kyle, I forgot to tell you: You need to buy your possum some gray crickets at the bait store. Possums LOVE crickets and there is lots of calcium in a cricket. My possum would move into FAST gear whenever I fed her a cricket. Watch your fingers! I looked for baby possums all the way to the Birmingham, but to no avail. I now have unrequited possum love! *sigh* Possum would also love some muscadines!
Wonder is very necessary in life. When we're little kids, we're filled with wonder for the world - it's fascinating and miraculous. A lot of people lose that. They become cynical and jaded, especially in modern day society. Magic renews that wonder.
Doug Henning
Bob Sanders
View Profile
Grammar Supervisor
20498 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
And what about the elegance that Richard Knoll added to the show?

All the ladies had questions about how the tricks in his colorful act worked. (And they wished that they had volunteered!)

Click here to view attached image.
Bob Sanders

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
murf
View Profile
Loyal user
San Antonio, TX
258 Posts

Profile of murf
The elegance of Richard Knoll and the --- ah --- the --- hmmm, I'm not sure what you'd call it, of Bubba Whodini, all on the same stage on the same day; what a weekend!!!

Murf
Autumn Morning Star
View Profile
Grammar Hostess
1379 Posts

I was backstage, but I heard the audience roaring with laughter and applause for everyone! Richard Knoll is an amazing professional, with whom I had the chance to speak at length. Murf, you are delightful in so many ways, as is your lovely wife. There are just not enough good words to say!
Doug Henning
James Adamson
View Profile
Special user
Deatsville - Holtville - Slapout, AL
949 Posts

Profile of James Adamson
Had a great time and really enjoyed everything.

Kyle was fantastic as ever.

David Ginn was everything you remeber him being.

Autumn was the hit of the show. If you have never seen her, you have really missed something! Hope to catch her full size show some time as the performance Saturday was just the tip of the iceberg.

Murf, Richard, Winston, Matt, and Seth also all did great jobs performing! Everyone was at their best.
Be remembered for performing what looks like MAGIC, not skill.
KyletheGreat
View Profile
Special user
Georgia
560 Posts

Profile of KyletheGreat
BTW Bob...I just took the title of "Official GA State Old Time Banjo Champion" yesterday! If only Tabby were still around, I know he would have been proud!
Kyle Jarrard

Bob Sanders
View Profile
Grammar Supervisor
20498 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
I am!

Congratulations!
Bob Sanders

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Magic Valley Magic 2015 --- FREE Magicians' Flea Market, Shows, etc. (Oct. 2-3, 2015) NEW DATE! (38 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..7..11..15..19..22~23~24~25~26..30~31~32 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL