We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Magic Valley Magic 2015 --- FREE Magicians' Flea Market, Shows, etc. (Oct. 2-3, 2015) NEW DATE! (38 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..7..11..15..19..23~24~25~26~27..30~31~32 [Next]
murf
View Profile
Loyal user
San Antonio, TX
262 Posts

Profile of murf
Congratulations, Kyle! I thought of you the other night when we heard a possum walking across our roof....

Murf
Bob Sanders
View Profile
Grammar Supervisor
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Murf,

We remember this three Ring Circus as well as a Murder Mystery from you. Thank you for the great work!

Click here to view attached image.
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
Bob Sanders
View Profile
Grammar Supervisor
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Richard Knoll did a great job with silK too. At Magic Valley Ranch the American flag is always flown and welcomed!

Thank you Richard!

Bob Sanders

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
Bob Sanders
View Profile
Grammar Supervisor
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Did you know that we had one guest who spent 37 hours flying from Japan to be at Magic Valley Magic this year?
Bob Sanders

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
Bob Sanders
View Profile
Grammar Supervisor
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Autumn Morning Star may have left Magic Valley Ranch to go to France, but she also made magic news in "Have You Heard" for 11/7/2011 from Maria Ibanez under the heading "Magicians in the Spotlight"

Check this out:

Autumn Morning Star – Storyteller & Magician

Autumn Morning Star is a talented Storyteller and Illusionist. Morning Star is one of fifty Native Americans profiled by the Smithsonian’s National Museum of the American Indian for her culturally rich show!

EDUCATION: Graduated with honors, Summa cum Laude, from the University of Memphis, earning a Bachelor of Arts in Liberal Studies Degree with emphasis in American Indian Studies. Graduated… from the University of Memphis, earning a Master of Arts in Liberal Studies Degree with emphasis in American Indian Studies.

HONORS AND AWARDS: Recipient of the Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Human Rights Scholarship awarded by the President’s Standing Committee on Human Relations, University of Memphis, for her outstanding efforts in areas of social justice, human rights, and race relations. Selected by the Tennessee Arts Commission as a roster-approved cultural artist. Named in Who’s Who in American Colleges and Universities. One of only fifty Native American Indians selected by the Smithsonian Institute’s National Museum of the American Indian for her work as an outstanding cultural performer in “Illusion in the Shadow of the Wind”. Her story is a permanent part of Living Voices, a series of contemporary cultural profiles. Graduating with a perfect 4.0 grade point average, the highest grade point average in her college, she was named Commencement Marshall for her graduating class, from University College at the University of Memphis. Winner of the Faculty Council Award and the Alumni Association Award for academic excellence from University College at the University of Memphis. Her Master’s Thesis, American Indian Cultural Survival: Resistance in the Diaspora, won the Distinguished Special Project Award from the University of Memphis. Winner of the Far-Away Cherokee Association’s first annual Native American Spirit Keepers award for her outstanding efforts in the preservation of Native Culture as a Native American Storyteller and illusionist. Multiple award-winning Native American Indian artist and stone sculptor.

MEMBER ORGANIZATIONS: Hollywood Magic Castle: Magician member since 1986. International Brotherhood of Magicians: Member since 1987. Colorado Indian Chamber of Commerce of Denver: Member since 1994. Native American Indian Association of Memphis: Member since 1998. Golden Key National Honor Society: Member since 1999. Memphis Race Relations and Diversity Institute: An award-winning non-profit organization that advised President Bill Clinton on his Race Relations Initiative. Member of the Board of Directors through 2002. Mississippi Library Association: Member since 2003. International German-American Kontact Klub: Member since 2003. Friends of the Mississippi Library Association: Member since 2004. Friends of the Virginia Library Association: Member since 2008.

COMMUNITY EFFORTS: Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Memorial Parade: Organizer of the Native American Indian Contingent for the annual parade in Memphis. National Civil Rights Museum: Project Coordinator for the first Native American Indian Month and Pow-wow. Author and facilitator of Native American Curriculum for 1500 students attending the Native American Indian Month program. University of Memphis: Coordinated project and funding to bring Oren Lyons, Chief of the Onondaga Nation and United Nations Representative, to lecture.

WORK EXPERIENCE: Multiple award-winning Illusionist Native American Storyteller Creator and Producer of “Illusion in the Shadow of the Wind” Regalia and beadwork Designer Traditional Buckskin Dancer Native Flautist Cultural Consultant Published Poet and Short Story Writer Award-winning Stone Sculptor and Artist Herbalist

VOLUNTEER WORK: Cultural Entertainment: St. Jude Cancer Research Hospital for Children – Memphis, Friends for Life AIDS Resource Center, Metro Area Gay Youth (MAGY), National Civil Rights Museum – Memphis, The University of Memphis, and other local and national organizations. Native American Storytelling: Tellebration at the National Civil Rights Museum in Memphis, Rocky Mountain Storyteller’s Conference in Denver, University of Memphis, University of Colorado, Community College of Denver, Coldwater Library in Mississippi, and Presbyterian – St. Luke’s Hospital in Denver, and other local and national organizations. Cross-Cultural Consultation: The Memphis Race Relations and Diversity Institute, The Mayor’s Task Force on Race Relations in Memphis, The University of Memphis, The Mississippi Library Association, The University of Memphis, St. Mary’s School in Memphis, Coldwater Library in Mississippi, and other local and national organizations. Native American Poetry Presentations: Java Cabana in Memphis, The Tattered Cover in Denver, The University of Denver, The University of Memphis, Altdorf Gymnasium (Preparatory School) Altdorf, Germany, and other locations around the USA and Europe.

READ MORE ABOUT THIS FASCINATING AND TALENTED PERFORMER
http://www.magicmorningstar.com

Bob Sanders

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
Bob Sanders
View Profile
Grammar Supervisor
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Tomorrow our theater is full of folks for Thanksgiving Dinner. We wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving.

Bob and Lucy
Bob Sanders

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
Devious
View Profile
Inner circle
2120 Posts

Profile of Devious
Happy Thanksgiving to you as well, Mr. Sanders!

I'm going to have my turkey with a bunch of grumpy Marines.
"Go Cowboys!"
Devious Deceptions
"Gadol Elohai!"
L'Chaim!
murf
View Profile
Loyal user
San Antonio, TX
262 Posts

Profile of murf
Bob, it's been nearly two months now that you and Lucy (and the animals) have had to recover --- how are the plans for the next one coming along?

Murf
Bob Sanders
View Profile
Grammar Supervisor
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Plans? We plan ahead? Wow!

Actually, we don't have a plan yet. What do you suggest?
Bob Sanders

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
Bob Sanders
View Profile
Grammar Supervisor
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
The dates for the new year are OCTOBER 5-6, 2012

Details to follow.
Bob Sanders

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
David Bilan
View Profile
Special user
Clarksville, TN
715 Posts

Profile of David Bilan
On my calendar!

Dave
Yes, I am a magician. No I did not make my hare (hair) disappear... it just took early retirement.
murf
View Profile
Loyal user
San Antonio, TX
262 Posts

Profile of murf
Mine too!

Murf
Bob Sanders
View Profile
Grammar Supervisor
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Bill Pitts confirmed that Magic Valley Magic 2012 is on his calendar too!
Bob Sanders

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
Bob Sanders
View Profile
Grammar Supervisor
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Just got some news from someone who closed his magic shop. He is considering liquidating some of his inventory at the flea market. That could have some real deals!
Bob Sanders

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
Bob Sanders
View Profile
Grammar Supervisor
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
We just added a new act to the show line up. The name is still a secret but it comes from Ohio.
Bob Sanders

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
Bob Sanders
View Profile
Grammar Supervisor
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Wow! Only six months to go!

Bob and Lucy
Bob Sanders

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
Bob Sanders
View Profile
Grammar Supervisor
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
We may need to start over with a new thread since this one has gotten so large.

Mark your calendar now for October 5-6.

Need a spot in the arena to sell at the flea market?

Performing?

Other?

RSVP has started.

http://magicvalleymagic.com
Bob Sanders

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
DWRackley
View Profile
Inner circle
Chattanooga, TN
1909 Posts

Profile of DWRackley
VERY glad to see this. Couldn't come to the first and didn't know about the second in time. This is going on my calendar RIGHT NOW!
...what if I could read your mind?

Chattanooga's Premier Mentalist

Donatelli and Company at ChattanoogaPerformers.com

also on FaceBook
Gypsyprince12
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of Gypsyprince12
Wow! I love planet earth! There is always something out of this world going on. I will be there, even if I have to walk. Smile
Bob Sanders
View Profile
Grammar Supervisor
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
I got my orders from Lucy yesterday. The stage (only six years old) is getting a new floor! There are already new tables and chairs for the expanded close-up magic area.

Bob
Bob Sanders

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Magic Valley Magic 2015 --- FREE Magicians' Flea Market, Shows, etc. (Oct. 2-3, 2015) NEW DATE! (38 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..7..11..15..19..23~24~25~26~27..30~31~32 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.21 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL