The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Max Krause Lecture (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Marc DeSouza
View Profile
V.I.P.
Wayne, PA
162 Posts

Profile of Marc DeSouza
Hi All,

Just wanted to let everyone know that I had Max Krause lecture at our place the other night. He did a great job perfroming, teaching and discussing many of his creations. There is a nice variety of material in the lecture. Lot's of mentalism, close-up magic and material appropraite for parlor work. Some of the highlights for me were his Bill work which is incredible and most couldn't believe that he was using gaffed bills. The Mentalist's Dream Box is the best device of its type out there and jaws dropped when he showed the work on it. Predic-Torn is a great idea that takes the Rowland/Koran Newspaper Test concept to a whole new level. He had all of us actually doing it right then and there. He even had a wonderful adaptation of my favorite production apparatus of all time, The Temple Screen. It is certainly a lecture worth seeing,

Marc DeSouza
Max Krause
View Profile
V.I.P.
I should be creating magic with my
1188 Posts

Profile of Max Krause
Hey Marc,

Thank you for the kind words regarding my lecture. I really wanted it to be something everyone would enjoy. I am happy you liked so many of my ideas and effects. You guys were a wonderful, receptive andd inquisitive audience. Just the way I like it. Smile

Max
David P
View Profile
New user
Boston via Michigan
82 Posts

Profile of David P
I attended the Max Krause lecture at Diamond's last night. My head was swimming with his Fibonacci serial counting. What a creative mind. I picked up his Ultimate Mis Made Bill. This is a gaff that I won't use that often, but a real convincer when used in the right situation. It was very reasonably priced considering that it came with the Four Quarters dvd. The gaff is a work of art, suitable for framing.
Max Krause
View Profile
V.I.P.
1188 Posts

Profile of Max Krause
David,

I am thrilled that you enjoyed my lecture. I really had a great time in Boston. It was nice meeting you. You will love the Ultimate Mis-Made. The more you use it, the more addicted to it you will become. Smile

Thank you again for the kind words.

For anyone else,

I am looking for many other locations to do my lectures as well as conventions. If you are interested in having me please feel free to PM me or go here.

http://www.innovativedeceptions.com/lectures.htm

Max
goatears
View Profile
Veteran user
400 Posts

Profile of goatears
Hey Max,
You're comming Salt Lake in September. I'm super stoked! What should I bring to get the best experiaence?
Max Krause
View Profile
V.I.P.
1188 Posts

Profile of Max Krause
Hi goatears,

All you need to bring is a willingness to learn a new way of thinking. Smile

Kind regards,
Max
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Max Krause Lecture (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL