The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » An Everlasting Eternity (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

foreva.infiniti
View Profile
Regular user
6 Posts a + a 6 Posts =
116 Posts

Profile of foreva.infiniti
I'm Foreva Infiniti and my magic's derived from numbers and colors. My power is without boundaries for numbers are infinite and colors are foreva.

Im currently creating a new branch of close up magic having nothing to do with cards, coins, balls, thimbles, eggs etc. Which is why you will see me soon although never unmasked. Foreva Infiniti. Remember my name.

This crest of mine is a trinity. Its loud cry told me that I was right and the world was wrong.
Colors are Foreva. Numbers are Infinite. 4 every number there's a color. HEY! Eternity! Lets smoke a beer and drink some loud. But wait! I heard you was a six a plus a 6 ahhhh.
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3642 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Hi foreva.Infiniti,

I look forward to your contribution to Magic.

Different can be great.

- Mary Mowder
foreva.infiniti
View Profile
Regular user
6 Posts a + a 6 Posts =
116 Posts

Mary my first contribution was foreva ditching the term magic trick. I hope I inspire others for forget this term as well.
Colors are Foreva. Numbers are Infinite. 4 every number there's a color. HEY! Eternity! Lets smoke a beer and drink some loud. But wait! I heard you was a six a plus a 6 ahhhh.
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
3642 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Dear foreva, may I call you foreva?

I used to use the term Magic Effect but since the word effect has a very specific meaning I found that using Magic Trick is sometimes less confusing.

What term do you use?

- Mary
foreva.infiniti
View Profile
Regular user
6 Posts a + a 6 Posts =
116 Posts

I feel like a copy cat. But Ha! I use the term magicAL effects. It just sounds magical. And yes they call me Foreva, Mr. Infiniti would be formal. Hey mary wut type of magic interests you?
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
3642 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Parlor sized Stand-Up is what I do most. I really like Rope, Ring and Rope and Ninja Rings right now..

Close-Up walk-around is what I do best. I've got some great off the table non-card and some non-typical card stuff (Although I like Card Magic myself).

I enjoy Mental Magic that is not too dark but I only do a little.

I like Magic to be up-lifting and positive.

- Mary
55Hudson
View Profile
Special user
Minneapolis
980 Posts

Profile of 55Hudson
Welcome to the Café Foreva! Looking forward to new ideas from you. Always great to have another view on magic.
foreva.infiniti
View Profile
Regular user
6 Posts a + a 6 Posts =
116 Posts

Hey mary it sounds like your personality would make a good gospel magician if you prioritize uplifting.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » An Everlasting Eternity (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL