The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello from a Fench mentalist (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

NIRAG
View Profile
New user
7 Posts

Profile of NIRAG
Hello, may I introduce myself? I am sorry for my english wich is too bad !!! I am a professional mentalist magician living in the heart of a charming little village in the south-west of France, situated mid-way between Bordeaux and Toulouse. Aged 52, I have been practising magic for 45 years and mentalism for over 30 years.

I would like to make contact with magicians in the USA and Canada who are interested in mentalism so that we can talk about our shared enthusiasm. If you happen to speak French, it would be easier for me because I have little English. If you would like an idea of what I do, you could always go visit my web site, the address is http://www.NIRAG.fr. Now I'll finish my short introduction and just say that I hope to hear from you.
NIRAG
WWW.NIRAG.fr
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3662 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Welcome NIRAG,

I'm don't speak French but I am Mental (Almost a joke in english).

There are many here who don't speak english and many more who don't spell in English.

If you are doing your best it will be fine. I've gotten some good advice and enjoyed the different perspectives of people who don't speak english here on the Café.

Your English is better than my French (none). I admire you for trying.

- Mary Mowder
NIRAG
View Profile
New user
7 Posts

Profile of NIRAG
Hello Mary. Thank you for your post. I am OK to try to speak mentalism with you if you want.
NIRAG
WWW.NIRAG.fr
WDavis
View Profile
Inner circle
1276 Posts

Profile of WDavis
Nirag,

make an introduction to our fellow mentalist's in "penny for your thoughts" tell us a little about what you have read, you like, and don't like about mentalism. that way we have an idea about you.

my best,
isid0re
NIRAG
View Profile
New user
7 Posts

Profile of NIRAG
Hello Isidore.

As I say, my English is very bad. Yet explain in French that I like and don't like is not easy, so in English ..... I want try it, but I hope you understand me. In mentalism, I practice lot of effects of "mémory" (I read the excellent book of Harry Lorayne about mémory (but in french))and effect of "magic square". I read so Tony Corinda (13 steps to mentalism) T.A. Water (Mind Myth and Magick), Ted Lesley, Bob Cassidy and of course Max Maven which is my "référence" and I had the opportunity to see him in a French Congres 3 years ago (on my website there is a picture of Max Maven with me). I would like read Anneman but I wait that his books are translated in french.... I hope that you have now so a little idea of me and mentalism. I hope that you understand my very bad English.... If I come often on the magic Café I hope that I will make progress.....
NIRAG
WWW.NIRAG.fr
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Hello Nirag,

Welcome to The Magic Café. I hope you really enjoy the magicians here.

Lucy and I were in France last summer. Too bad we did not get to meet then.

Enjoy your magic.

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
NIRAG
View Profile
New user
7 Posts

Profile of NIRAG
Hello BOB

Thank for your post. I hope that your travel in France was very pleasant. I'm sorry not meeting you. Sincerely.t
NIRAG
WWW.NIRAG.fr
thynice
View Profile

Toms River, NJ
0 Posts

Profile of thynice
NIRAG...
I am traveling to Nice, France mid June...I will be busking along the waterfront...
Magic and Music...guitar and singing...Is there a Magic nightclub along the Cote d'azur? Please advise...thynice@aol.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello from a Fench mentalist (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL