The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The AIP "Bansky Bottle"~ $10, 000 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10 [Next]
Jamie D. Grant
View Profile
V.I.P.
as seen in Ripley's Believe It or Not! Twice!
2415 Posts

Profile of Jamie D. Grant
TRICK OF THE YEAR: Industrial Revelation, BOOK OF THE YEAR: The Approach, The AIP Bottle, and my new book Scenic 52, can all be found over here: SendWonder.com
Kindness takes practice. My TEDx talk
Donal Chayce
View Profile
Inner circle
1770 Posts

Profile of Donal Chayce
It's hard to believe that 100 days has nearly come and gone, and in a week your "Send Wonder" campaign will come to an end.

Thank you, Jamie, for reminding us that anything is possible. I suspect that the ripple effect of inspiration and generosity that you've created will continue in ever-widening circles for quite some time to come.
Jamie D. Grant
View Profile
V.I.P.
2415 Posts

Thanks Donal! It's hard to describe how much this has changed my life, lol. It has been one of the most incredible experiences and I honestly can't describe what it's meant to me...
TRICK OF THE YEAR: Industrial Revelation, BOOK OF THE YEAR: The Approach, The AIP Bottle, and my new book Scenic 52, can all be found over here: SendWonder.com
Jamie D. Grant
View Profile
V.I.P.
2415 Posts

Jamie D. Grant
View Profile
V.I.P.
2415 Posts

Jamie D. Grant
View Profile
V.I.P.
2415 Posts

Jamie D. Grant
View Profile
V.I.P.
2415 Posts

Send Wonder Campaign News!

Hiya Gang!

I can't believe the "Send Wonder" Campaign is going to wrap up in four days. Amazing. I thought it might be fun to have a little get together on the 100th day. Nothing fancy, just an open invite to everyone who looked, read, watched, or listened to any part of this crazy thing. I'll be at the Railway Club on Wednesday, Sep.08 (hopefully in the back room if it's not taken) to take pictures, laugh, trade stories, and say, "Thanks!" I might also have a couple of my regular AIP bottles to sell at a special rate and some things to give away.

I'll be there around 7:30ish- I hope to see some people there! And bring your bottle if you found one!

All my best,

~jamie
Jamie D. Grant
View Profile
V.I.P.
2415 Posts

Jamie D. Grant
View Profile
V.I.P.
2415 Posts

Jamie D. Grant
View Profile
V.I.P.
2415 Posts

Bottle 99~ One more to go, but here's my "Thanks!"

http://www.professional-magician.com/201......ohn.html
Jamie D. Grant
View Profile
V.I.P.
2415 Posts

Bottle 100!!! I can't believe it's over...

http://www.professional-magician.com/201......tly.html
wilko7
View Profile
Regular user
UK
135 Posts

Profile of wilko7
Been following the whole thing here and on twitter. I can't believe that 100 days is up. Jamie, what an amazing thing to do. I only wish I had lived somewhere near one of the drops. I would have loved to have got my hands on one.
Congratulations Jamie.
Jamie D. Grant
View Profile
V.I.P.
2415 Posts

And so it continues...

Paris~ click the pic to watch video.

London~ click the pic to watch video.

Sending wonder,

jamie
Eddie Garland
View Profile
Inner circle
Hells Kitchen, New York City
4204 Posts

Profile of Eddie Garland
Congrats Jamie. This has all been wonderful!
KyleMacNeill
View Profile
Inner circle
2760 Posts

Profile of KyleMacNeill
Congrats!
Jamie D. Grant
View Profile
V.I.P.
2415 Posts

Thanks guys!

Here's one we just dropped here in Vancouver...

~click the pic to watch the video~

illusioneer
View Profile
Special user
Ohio
716 Posts

Profile of illusioneer
If you ever decide to drop down to NYC - let me know. I would be HONORED to buy you several cups of coffee and just gush over how inspiring and uplifting this whole project has been for us, the audience, to watch and ponder over.

Not only does the art inspire wonder - but so does the artist.

Long live AIP.
Things are about to change........ LIGHTS!!!
Jamie D. Grant
View Profile
V.I.P.
2415 Posts

Wow, that makes me day! Thanks for such kind words!

~jamie
Jamie D. Grant
View Profile
V.I.P.
2415 Posts

Would you like the "Send Wonder" campaign to visit your neighborhood? If so, please leave a comment here:

http://www.professional-magician.com/200......ost.html
Jamie D. Grant
View Profile
V.I.P.
2415 Posts

Here we go! The final chapter has come to a close as the 100th bottle may now be found...

Will it be you?

http://bit.ly/eogdco
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The AIP "Bansky Bottle"~ $10, 000 (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.31 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL