The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Avatars » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

reelin123
View Profile
New user
27 Posts

Profile of reelin123
I have read the thing that says we can't put avatars wich arent of ourselves on the forum...but why not?
I thought my avatar of a morgan dollar was pretty cool and I don't really feel comfortable puting pictures of myself on the internet. And avatars( even if they arent of ourselves) are better than just a rabit out of a hat cos everyone looks the same!
Im not really trying to protest, just making a point.
I wont get angry if you stick by your decison.
Love the forum by the way....just joined recently!
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4854 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Steve Brooks, the owner of this site, has offered the ability to upload an avatar as a courtesy to it's members. In return for that courtesy, he only asks that the avatar be a recent photo of you.

As the rules state, we are all entertainers and as such, why would we object to having an identifiable photo of ourselves as an avatar. Sometimes is just nice to see who we are talking to as we post throughout the Café.

If a member really feels strongly about not posting a true likeness of themselves, then we offer the default bunny
Where the magic begins
Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
3780 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
Exactly. Smile
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Avatars » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL