The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » Excellent Way I Have Found To Get People To Stop And Watch (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Luke Lorden Jr.
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of Luke Lorden Jr.
Add an effect to your repertoire that involves the use of a spectators cellphone that happens quickly( Pressure by Daniel Garcia/White, Vanishing Cellphone Effect, Cellphone In Bottle, Cellphone Into Cards, etc.) Doing This instantly engages your spectators on the street and they are more willing to let you continue with your performance. Just walk up and say the Following "Can I Use Cellphone" or "Do one of you guys have a cellphone I Can Use".. People Immediatley Assume you need to make a Quick call And Will 90% of the time Hand it Over... Then Proceed To Say "Watch This" and then do a quick cellphone effect. This instantly Engages Them and They will Allow you to show them more Magic 95% of the time..
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » Excellent Way I Have Found To Get People To Stop And Watch (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL