We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Pondering.... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5845 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
I've been pondering some topics lately. Don't read if you are sensative.

Noahs Ark. No one has found it. If they do find it then no one would hide the fact because it would be significant even outside religious beliefs. If they find a large old ship on a mountain it would be nice though but I wouldn't hold my breath.

High School Plays. Want to see the video of my niece in the role of Annie on her schools recent performances of Annie? Tough, it isn't on line and won't be, why would anyone want to be subjected to that? Most didn't want to be there live and we know no one wants to see a video of it.

Oil Spills. No one is defending oil spills as a good thing so why is there so much movement by people who seem to think there is?

Mystery Parties. Write your own! They are lil' kids, shouldn't be difficult at all. Go cruise the, oh man, the something Brown books, they have lots of fun mysteries you can glean info from.

Arizona. Too hot.
Josh Chaikin
View Profile
Inner circle
Kansas City
1430 Posts

Profile of Josh Chaikin
I'm crying here from laughing so hard. Welcome back, Santa.
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5845 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
Encyclopedia Brown is the series of books. I actually like the idea of a mystery party for kids, never thought of it myself.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Pondering.... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL