The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » One vs. Skywalker (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magicbenyoung
View Profile
New user
Maryville, Tennessee
36 Posts

Profile of magicbenyoung
I am interested in buying a self levitation. I have narrowed it down to Peter Loughran's ONE Levitation and The Enchantment's Skywalker Levitation.

I have watched the demos and I am also aware of how ONE works. But I don't know which to get.

I know that there are threads on levitations but I wanted to ask this specific question.

To help get an idea of me, I'll say a bit about myself. I will be going to college in the fall, and I wear jeans most of the time. I usually wear Converse shoes, but I do wear other shoes as well. I want a levitation that I can be set up for all day and be very comfortable performing in just normal shoes, jeans and a T-Shirt.

So I would greatly appreciate it if people could give their views on which they think would be best for me based on my clothing style and situation. Or if there is a better levitation out there, feel free to suggest it. But I feel like I've researched most of them.

Thanks!
Ben
wolfmaster
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

Profile of wolfmaster
Skywalker is good but not very confortable IMHO. One I don't know, I don't own it, but search for some reviews here at the café and you might find something.
magic4545
View Profile
Inner circle
Jimmy Fingers
1166 Posts

Profile of magic4545
There is something better now. The Streamline Street Levitation.

http://streamlinestreetlevitation.blogspot.com/
magicbenyoung
View Profile
New user
Maryville, Tennessee
36 Posts

Profile of magicbenyoung
Maybe it was just the demo, but that doesn't really look all that great to me. I bought ONE about a week ago anyways. Thanks for the input, though.
insight
View Profile
Inner circle
3095 Posts

Profile of insight
Can one look under the legs with one levitation?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » One vs. Skywalker (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL