The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » JHEFFSMIND by Jheff (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Sven Rygh
View Profile
Inner circle
Oslo, Norway.
1945 Posts

Profile of Sven Rygh
Garrad

Yes, I bought it as a separate book from Jheff's several years ago.
I have no idea whether he keeps selling it separately after he released Jheffsmind, but for sure Jheff would know! Smile

Sven
El Mystico
View Profile
Special user
573 Posts

Profile of El Mystico
Another satisfied Ultimental customer here.
For me, too many modern releases are just complications; simplicity is best; but so hard to achieve.
Ultimental gets there.
Jheff
View Profile
V.I.P.
402 Posts

Profile of Jheff
Quote:
On 2010-07-09 09:53, Sven Rygh wrote:
I have no idea whether he keeps selling it separately after he released Jheffsmind, but for sure Jheff would know! Smile

Ultimental is indeed part of the new book and I am not presently selling it separately, though it is still obtainable from your local dealer. I do not advise doing that, though, as I've revised that original booklet. Part of the reason for the release of the book was that when I went to reprint some of my books, I noticed more than enough errors to warrant an update. Plus I had some new additional material that I could include and decided that one book with everything would be better and more cost effective (buying everything separately would cost much more than $100). I should also note that the key handling that I actually use for Ultimental is not the one included in the older booklet, which was another reason for its inclusion in the new volume.

And, forgive me if you've seen me write this before, I never can create anything that is not as simple and straightforward as it can be. If you agree with me that this what mentalism effects should be, then I think you'll like my material. But that's a rather biased opinion and take that as you will.

-- Jheff
http://www.MarketplaceoftheMind.com
Marketplace of the Mind PARIMENTAL, a 200 page exploration of a classic Martin Gardner principle, is now available!!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » JHEFFSMIND by Jheff (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL