The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » David Gemmell's Future Card (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Rozzerdog
View Profile
New user
California
20 Posts

Profile of Rozzerdog
Greetings fellow Magicians,

I wanted to ask a quick question about a certain effect I saw once, unfortunately I have never seen in since. The effect is called, Future Card by David Gemmell’s and I have searched high and low for this effect but I cannot find anyplace or anyone who either owns one or knows where to buy one. Here’s a little description of what the effect entails, “A prediction card which has been in full view, ends up with your spectators signature on its back!”

I’ll never forget how powerful this effect was so I was really hoping someone here might be able to point me in the right direction to finally purchase this effect.

Thank you in advance to who ever is able to help me with this because it has been an effect I’ve wanted for so many years now, that I cannot even remember how long ago it was when I saw it.

Hope to hear back from someone soon in regards to this question, take care.
jcigam
View Profile
Special user
Bellevue, Nebraska
512 Posts

Profile of jcigam
This is the only reference I found.

It might be a stepping stone for you.

Once you get to the link, search for Gemmell.
http://www.castlemagicalservices.co.uk/secondmagic.html

Good luck,

Jered
"The mind has exactly the same power as the hand, not merely to grasp the world, but to change it."
Doctor REvil
View Profile
Elite user
469 Posts

Profile of Doctor REvil
Wow!, that is a blast from my past.....

I turned this over to Peter Nardi about 6 years ago, he sent me some of the ad material but I never saw it up for sale which is a shame!.

Most of my material is now on Lybrary.

http://www.lybrary.com/david-gemmell-m-13404.html

In the meantime I'll drop Peter an email.....fingers crossed eh.....

cheers,

David.
Karma means you buy now & pay later.....think I've over spent....!

Check out my ebooks at the lybrary.....

Rozzerdog
View Profile
New user
California
20 Posts

Profile of Rozzerdog
Thank you guys for responding to my question I am truly grateful for it. I followed the link provided by JCIGAM, but so far I have received no response. I'll keep my fingers crossed that they will eventually get back to me, and I would appreciate any the help you could provide Doctor REvil, hopefully you can find it or something similar while I continue my search.

Thank you all once again, I really hope something positive will come out while I search for the effect.
dai_vernon
View Profile
Veteran user
321 Posts

Profile of dai_vernon
Rozzerdog,

I am pretty sure Doctor REvil is David Gemmell lol.
Rozzerdog
View Profile
New user
California
20 Posts

Profile of Rozzerdog
I have been visiting the provided links in the hope that I can come across someone or some place that could possibly have a copy of this card effect, that I have wanted ever since seeing its advertisement on the back of Peter Nardi's "Faster Than a Speed Bullet - The Most Eye Popping Ending to the Ambitious Card Ever!".

I'll continue to keep my fingers crossed and hope that one day someone can finally let me know that someone has one and is willing to sell me a copy.

So until then, the search continues and I also thank again everyone who has so graciously helped me till this point.
Lawrence O
View Profile
Inner circle
French Riviera
6811 Posts

Profile of Lawrence O
You are probably referring to the Open Prediction effect.
If you look into Lybrary.com where David Gemmell is sharing through many books the many angles of his thorough study about this effect, you may find there the one you are after.
Magic is the art of emotionally sharing live impossible situations
Doctor REvil
View Profile
Elite user
469 Posts

Profile of Doctor REvil
Fingers crossed, it'll be up on Alakazam asap.

David.
Karma means you buy now & pay later.....think I've over spent....!

Check out my ebooks at the lybrary.....

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » David Gemmell's Future Card (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL