The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Run Rabbit Run for 150 kids? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Goofy Gideon
View Profile
New user
5 Posts

Profile of Goofy Gideon
TheAmbitiousCard
View Profile
Eternal Order
Northern California
13425 Posts

Profile of TheAmbitiousCard
Looks like a die box routine? I could not tell that the little thing was a rabbit, however.

Danny Hustle has a die box routine for kids that I think would be much better due to the story and a large room of kids could easily be able to see the die for what it was.
www.theambitiouscard.com Hand Crafted Magic
Trophy Husband, Father of the Year Candidate,
Chippendale's Dancer applicant, Unofficial World Record Holder.
Run Rabbit Run
View Profile
New user
13 Posts

Profile of Run Rabbit Run
The best mechanism for this effect was the metal ones originally made by Harry Leat and put out by Harry Stanley and later Supreme. This is the greatest ever kids shouting trick, but I am shocked by some of the dreadful presentations I have seen on You Tube.
TrickyRicky
View Profile
Inner circle
TrickyRicky
1653 Posts

Profile of TrickyRicky
A good friend of mine and one of the best children's entertainer features (Run Rabbit Run) in his performance.
He lives in Toronto---a Supreme performer using a Supreme Magic prop. No one does it like he does.
Tricky Ricky
dgcuff
View Profile
Regular user
Canada
191 Posts

Profile of dgcuff
Reporting back in from my first kids' show:

The effect that went over best by a huge margin was Bakery Bear, thanks in no small measure to tips from Blair Marshall and idomagic about moving slow and making my reactions stage-sized. So a tip of the topper to them. But thanks also to everyone else who reassured and encouraged me here.
I formerly ran a site of links to help Canadian magicians, magicinfo.ca, but I retired it in 2022.
derrick
View Profile
Inner circle
I dug holes for
1044 Posts

Profile of derrick
Hey Frank, Does Danny have a video or lecture notes with this Die Box routine you are talking about? I didn't know he released anything?

Derrick
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Run Rabbit Run for 150 kids? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL