We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello from France! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Martin Simonnet
View Profile
New user
Grenoble, France.
15 Posts

Profile of Martin Simonnet
Hello to all of you!

I am Martin, and I'm a french magician. I am 17 years old.

I am registering on the Magic Café hoping to share my passion with a lot of users, all over the world. I currently live in Grenoble, France.

I have been practicing magic for just over two years now.

My major influences are... diverse.
I practice card magic and coin magic.

So I have been influenced by many magicians, including John Bannon, Bebel, Lennart Green, Christian Chelman... I love Candide's work, and he's a good friend. I enjoy working with him a lot.

I hope you will welcome me among you!

Cheers,
Martin.
NIRAG
View Profile
New user
7 Posts

Profile of NIRAG
Hello Martin Welcome to the magic Café Smile
NIRAG
WWW.NIRAG.fr
Martin Simonnet
View Profile
New user
Grenoble, France.
15 Posts

Profile of Martin Simonnet
Thanks a lot Nirag.

I believe we know each other from the LSP forums Smile
NIRAG
View Profile
New user
7 Posts

Profile of NIRAG
YES Martin and so it is more easy from LSP in french !!!!!
NIRAG
WWW.NIRAG.fr
Lawrence O
View Profile
Inner circle
Greenwich (CT)
6799 Posts

Profile of Lawrence O
Hello Martin

Welcome to the café. To get the best out of the café, I would suggest you to try and remain topical and instead of forming judgments restricting your discoveries to what arrived to you early, to always consider that there are some very knowledgeable people in the café that can make us reconsider our most established certainties.

I would suggest you to read in Food For Thought, the writings of Whit Haydn about what is magic and what we are trying to do when we perform.

Bill Palmer is also an extremely knowledgeable source for C&Bs found in Ever So Slightly.

So are Mike Powers and Paul Hallas in cards: you can meet them in Workers

In coins there a re brilliant minds like Michael Rubinstein, Mike Gallo, Curtis Kam and you will find them at Nothing Up My Sleeve

Now the search engine is a little limited: it's not a drawback for you can use google and type Site:http://www.themagiccafe.com (then after a space the words that you search)

Bring all your ideas in being aware that someone has most probably be there before but not with your personality and this is where the difference makes you really valuable.
Magic is the art of proving impossible things in parallel dimensions that can't be reached
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello from France! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL