We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Help my cousin? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Cliffg37
View Profile
Inner circle
Long Beach, CA
2492 Posts

Profile of Cliffg37
If anyone is willing to take a few minutes of your time to help out my cousin in her quest to appear and perform at the next Lilith fair, I would be very appreciative!

Dear Family, Friends, and Fans,

I have entered my song "Foggy San Francisco Night" played by my band Bitter Mystics into the Lilith Fair competition to win a spot to play one the California tour stops for Lilith Fair and I am tryin' to get the word out! Winners are determined soley by votes at OurStage.com. Having your vote for Bitter Mystics would be amazing! Doing so is a bit of a process and I'd be really grateful if you'd take the time to cast yours Smile
The first round of voting is from NOW thru May 24th to select the Top 20, so please vote as soon as possible! If we reach the Top 20, voting from May 25th-May 28th will select the Top 10. If we reach the Top 10, voting from May 29th-May 30th will select the winner! ***With only a few days left to vote, we are hoping our song, FOGGY SAN FRANCISCO NIGHT will make the top 20 and stay within the top 20 by Midnight US Eastern Time, May 24.*** HERE IS HOW TO VOTE: Please vote as often as you can (every day, if possible- it takes, on average, 10 mins!) - until May 24th at midnight. 1) Sign up at: http://www.OurStage.com and create a "Fan" account. 2) Once you are logged in, please go to my page at: http://www.ourstage.com/profile/bittermystics
3) On the right hand side of the screen, you'll see "Is this your favorite artist?" 4) Click on the green tab that says "Make This My Favorite Artist" - this ensures our music will come up at least once a day when you are voting. 5) Then, go up to the top of the screen and click the "Judge" tab 6) Over on the right, click "Lilith Fair Channels" 7) Select "Lilith Local Talent Search: Los Angeles, San Francisco and San Diego" 8) Two to four artist names will appear. Listen to at least 15 seconds of each song and rank them by dragging them to the right hand side of the screen. Your voting decides the winner! PLEASE VOTE!! And if you are so inspired, share this event with others Smile Thanks so much for your help-- It would be an absolute honor to play Lilith Fair! With gratitude, Lisa Safran *More info on Lilith Fair: From 1997 through 1999, Lilith Fair was one of the highest grossing touring festivals in the world. Founded by Grammy-award winning artist Sarah McLachlan along with Dan Fraser, Marty Diamond and Terry McBride, Lilith Fair was the only tour of its kind - a celebration of women in music featuring artists like Sheryl Crow, Christina Aguilera, Erykah Badu, The Dixie Chicks, Missy Elliot, The Pretenders, Nelly Furtado, Jewel, Queen Latifah, Indigo Girls, Tegan and Sara and of course, Sarah McLachlan.
Support Independent musicians like the Bitter Mystics!
Magic is like Science,
Both are fun if you do it right!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Help my cousin? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL