The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Thomas Baxter Lecture (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

henreco
View Profile
New user
32 Posts

Profile of henreco
LeRoy-Talma-Bosco

Ring 123

King of Kings Lutheran Church,
250 Harmony Road
Middletown, NJ 07737

Thomas Baxter Lecture

May 26, 2010. 7:30 PM

"Thought Control"

T. Baxter has performed his mentalism act in over 31 countries.

His background as a magician and illusionist was transformed by leaving his magical props behind and explored psychological principles to develop "thought control."
His lecture is a combination of propless mentalism, magic and mentalism with playing cards, including mentalism for stage and close up.

Tom hails from Canada, and this will be his only lecture in New Jersey this year. If you want to add some "thought control" to your act, this is where you will get a strong start.

Check out his website at: http://www.thoughtcontrol.ca.

The lecture is free to paid-up Ring members. The cost for all others is $20.

The location is King of Kings Lutheran Church Fellowship Hall, 250 Harmony Road, Middletown, NJ 07737. If you need more directions contact Dick at grayswan@comcast.net or cell 732-687-5669.
henreco
View Profile
New user
32 Posts

Profile of henreco
Tonight @ 7:30pm
entity
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
5060 Posts

Profile of entity
Had a lovely time, despite the heat and Jet Blue losing my bag on the way home.

Very hospitable and receptive folks at Ring 123. I hope that they all took something useful away from my lecture.

I was especially gratified to see Dick Brooks and Dorothy Dietrich in attendance, having made the LONG drive from Scranton, PA, in the heat and heavy traffic. Great people and charming, knowledgeable performers.

- entity
henreco
View Profile
New user
32 Posts

Profile of henreco
Ring 123 Thanks you!!! Great Lecture.
entity
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
5060 Posts

Profile of entity
Received this last night:

Quote:
Tom, your lecture on "Thought Control" was really enjoyed by my IBM Ring 123.. You blew us away with many of your effects, and your explanations were excellent. Many of us do not perform mentalism... but much of what you taught us can be used in any act. Your card work is pretty cool too.
Dick Swandby, Past Pres. Ring 123
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Thomas Baxter Lecture (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL