The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Stone Frixion Fire (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Donny Orbit
View Profile
Special user
944 Posts

Profile of Donny Orbit
Have you ever heard anyone say, "Wow, that's hot?"

Well, I'm gonna say it....Jeff Stone's new dvd "Stone Frixion Fire" is just that. Hot.

I received the dvd in the mail last week and have now watched it four times and have been working with the pens and techniques described and explained on the dvd.

Its no secret that the pen itself is heat sensitive. What you get in the dvd is a plethora of ideas that will inspire you to create your own effects and that you can use to amaze anyone who watches them.

Ever wanted to make a drawing of a rubiks cube solve itself?

Or how about use microscopic amoeba read a spectators mind?

How about setting a book of matches on fire and taking the spectator back in time to before it was burnt?

Thanks to the ideas of Jeff Stone and a few of his friends you can do all of this and more. Jeff also goes into great detail describing the lineage of the magic effects that use the pens and even includes an ebook with the dvd of the original book.

This is going to be one of the hottest releases of the year, just hope they don't vanish to soon....

Highly Recommended

DO
do magic

www.8bom.net
OldZombie
View Profile
New user
Buffalo NY
30 Posts

Profile of OldZombie
Nice review Donny, I agree totally.
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
6968 Posts

Profile of Cameron Francis
A lot of really good ideas on here. I love the torn and restored corner. Just made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Smile
Dan Bernier
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
2298 Posts

Profile of Dan Bernier
Having his book by the same name, I also decided to order the DVD. I also have Stone Cold Magic, and Gemstones which are not only entertaining to watch, but contain a lot of great material that is both useable and astonishing.

Jeff Stone is a hoot with a very creative mind. If you have never seen his method for making a Twinkie disappear, you are missing out on a truly classical piece of magic that will leave you gasping for more.(lol)

Get into the twisted mind of Jeff Stone with Stone Frixon Fire. It will literally fry your spectator's mind!
"If you're going to walk in the rain, don't complain about getting wet!"
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
This is an excellent dvd. I've been using frixion pens for sometime and while I imagined there was a great deal that could be done with them, this dvd is chock full of things I would never have thought of. I quite liked the bonus jam session with Jeff and his creative friends.

If you've wanted to get into using these pen's, this is a great dvd to get you up to speed quickly ( you also get another bonus on the dvd: the original e-book ).

Chris
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
jstone
View Profile
Inner circle
Someday I'll have
1452 Posts

Profile of jstone
Thanks, everyone for the positive feedback. I just thought you'd all want to know that for the next 72 hours, this coupon code: JuneTen$OFF will get you $10.00 off any order over $29.00.

Anything purchased at Stone Cold Magic can take advantage of this coupon code as long as the order total (before the discount) is at least $29.00.

Thanks!

Coupon Code: JuneTen$OFF
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
I checked Jeff's site and he has a 'bundle' sale.

http://stonecoldmagic.com/stone-frixion-......-36.html

Douglas Lippert
View Profile
Inner circle
E Pluribus Unum
2339 Posts

Profile of Douglas Lippert
Hey Chris,

Walgreens was selling Red/Blue/Black/Highlighter Frixion pens for $.30 a package a few weeks ago. Not sure if the it was just a local clear out. But, it's worth a look if you need to stock up some supplies to work with Stone's Frixion DVD.
Douglas Lippert
Former I.B.M. Ring #8 Secretary
http://www.facebook.com/Doug.Lippert
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Douglas, I was at Walgreens today and didn't see it. Maybe it was a regional clearance.

Thanks, though!

Chris

jstone
View Profile
Inner circle
Someday I'll have
1452 Posts

Profile of jstone
Hey everyone,

The best place I've found to get Frixion stuff is at Staples. << That link has a list of all the Frixion products and the prices. I watch my local Staples, and when they have sales (which is pretty frequent), I stock up.

The Back to School sale may still be going on . . . it was $2.00 a pack.

Hope that helps.
asanghi
View Profile
Loyal user
Nairobi, Kenya
283 Posts

Profile of asanghi
Stone Rocks!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Stone Frixion Fire (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL