The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » A topic of interest? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

dmkraig
View Profile
Inner circle
1949 Posts

Profile of dmkraig
I thought people here might be interested in this story involved with the number 8...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopi......ars.html
seadog93
View Profile
Inner circle
3198 Posts

Profile of seadog93
Weird.
I think it's strange that they all died and also strange that the number only seems to have gone to "bad" people.
"Love is the magician who pulls man out of his own hat" - Ben Hecht

"Love says 'I am everything.' Wisdom says 'I am nothing'. Between the two, my life flows." -Nisargadatta Maharaj

Seadog=C-Dawg=C.ou.rtn.ey Kol.b
Garrette
View Profile
Special user
926 Posts

Profile of Garrette
It is the second part of seadog's comment that tells the tale.

This is like saying a doctor in the terminal ward of an old TB hospital is cursed because all his patients die. How many hundreds of thousands or millions of cell phone numbers are there? How many have been owned by people who died? I wager it's in the thousands; it is statistically almost certain that one of those would have an odd number. Give that odd number to those with violent lives, and the near certainty becomes a certainty.

All that said, it could make for great background to some bizarre twists to cell phone effects.
Bill Ligon
View Profile
Inner circle
A sure sign of a misspent youth:
6437 Posts

Profile of Bill Ligon
Andre Lobikov had a similar number and when he died he had the phone buried with him in case he revived. The call was never made. Strange!
Author of THE HOLY ART: Bizarre Magick From Naljorpa's Cave. NOW IN HARDCOVER! VIEW: <BR>www.lulu.com/content/1399405 ORDER: http://stores.lulu.com/naljorpa
<BR>A TASSEL ON THE LUNATIC FRINGE
Dreadnought
View Profile
Special user
Athens, Georgia
836 Posts

Profile of Dreadnought
So let me see if I got this straight... a person dies of cancer, one is a gangland boss and is gunned down by a rival, the other is a drug smuggler who does business with a Colombian drug cartel and people think the phone number is cursed?

Peace and Godspeed.
Peace

"Ave Maria gratia plena Dominus tecum..."

Scott

Would you do anything for the person you love?
seadog93
View Profile
Inner circle
3198 Posts

Profile of seadog93
I think they should give it out one more time, to a straight edge housewife; that will be test.

Regardless, this could be the start of many a good and bizarre story.
"Love is the magician who pulls man out of his own hat" - Ben Hecht

"Love says 'I am everything.' Wisdom says 'I am nothing'. Between the two, my life flows." -Nisargadatta Maharaj

Seadog=C-Dawg=C.ou.rtn.ey Kol.b
StPaulMagician222
View Profile
Regular user
Saint Paul, MN (Cathedral Hill)
104 Posts

Profile of StPaulMagician222
The Number 8.

In Numerology the number 8 will assume Power, for it has now achieved control and responsibility in it's choosen field. Recognition and financial rewards are bestowed, and expansion and growth in the business world take place. Under 8 KARMA is King, and the ions will reap what they have sown. Power is the quality associated with 8. Ardor, zeal, steadfastness, and the ability to see in broad terms give it the ambition and added qualities needed to achieve material goals. 8 has the drive to overcome all obstacles and eventually to succeed through ability and perseverance. 8 can now go to the very top with ideas and plans that have been formulated gradually during the last seven cycles. Through fair and ethical standards, good judgement and organizational abilities, it will achieve recognition, power and financial remuneration.
KEYWORDS: Power, Responsibility, Financial Rewards, Good Judgement and Recognition.
-Numerology and the Divine Triangle

That's my contribution for the day!

Kurt
St. Paul, MN
"One can't believe in Impossible things" said Alice.
"I dare say" said the Queen, "Why when I was your age I believed more than 6 impossible things before breakfast.
-Thru the Looking Glass- L.E. Carol
Dreadnought
View Profile
Special user
Athens, Georgia
836 Posts

Profile of Dreadnought
I can see that....someone got the insurance money and with the disappearance of the drug dealers went the competition.

I'm sure if it was given to a straight edged housewife, we will later find out she was a MILF jacked up on cocaine and @(#*ed her self to death on a stick shift of some Colombian drug lord's Lamborgini.

Peace and Godspeed.
Peace

"Ave Maria gratia plena Dominus tecum..."

Scott

Would you do anything for the person you love?
PSYSHADOW
View Profile
Regular user
England
196 Posts

Profile of PSYSHADOW
Hmmm, I wonder what people think of my two phone numbers.

One is : 0752 2020 666

Breaking it down, it reads : 0752 = 14 (one for), 2020 (vision) 666 (the devil).

"One for a vision of the Devil" !

My other phone is 0752 2020 999 !

Any comments guy's ?
Peace in the World - or - the World in Pieces
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » A topic of interest? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL