The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Thanks! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Munskin
View Profile
Loyal user
Cheshire, UK
297 Posts

Profile of Munskin
Hi guys,

as you've probably guessed from my recent posts, I'm a totally newbie to the art of street performing, but am giving it my best shot. I want to thank you for all the recent replies to my posts; the last couple of times I've been out have been a bit crappy for various reasons and my confidence took a knock. I'm off out again though tomorrow, after reading the threads on this board - it's been a great source of inspiration and advice; better than most books! Anyway, thanks again to you guys for helping a newbie. I'm glad there's a place like this where stories can be shared!

Thanks,

John
VeritasNoir
View Profile
New user
Chicago
18 Posts

Profile of VeritasNoir
Good luck, John!
"We have art in order not to die of truth." ~ Nietzsche
jazzy snazzy
View Profile
Inner circle
run off by a mob of Villagers wielding
2109 Posts

Profile of jazzy snazzy
As the indian Lone Watie said to the outlaw Josie Wales...

"Endeavor to persevere"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csEzTwKemwY
"The secret of life is to look good from a distance."
-Charles Schulz
Woland
View Profile
Special user
680 Posts

Profile of Woland
They call the Cherokee man "Lone Watie" in the movie, but the character is loosely based on Brigadier General Stand Watie, CSA, a native of Rome Georgia, commander of the First Cherokee Mounted Rifles and the First Indian Brigade, whose signing a cease-fire in June, 1865, the last Confederate General to cease fighting. He died in 1871. He certainly persevered.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Thanks! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL