The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Quarter Gravity Flipper B--d Size (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

solareflipz
View Profile
Veteran user
Orlando, Fl
308 Posts

Profile of solareflipz
Hello Café,

After numerous searches on the internet and the forums, I can't seem to find an answer. What is the proper b--d size for a quarter gravity flipper? I ordered the folding coin b--ds that MJM sells but it seems like they're too big. If anyone can answer this and can help provide me with proper instructions to install the band (I already took the piece off, but can't get the band on) I will be forever grateful. Thanks!
Dale Houck
View Profile
Veteran user
Dakota J Magic at Saint Cloud, FL
343 Posts

Profile of Dale Houck
I can't answer your question specifically, but I always got mine from a dentist. (They use them for braces). Ask your dentist, and he'll probably give you some for free in a variety of sizes.
Magic is where you find it.....
Jonathan Brown
View Profile
Loyal user
Tappahannock, VA
288 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Brown
I always buy a size up from what I have and then double them over. That way if it snaps, you have a chance of it holding itself together from the other piece. Not to mention, once you break it it it works just like a gravity. Mine opens with NO hesitation and snaps closed quick, and it's a regular Walking Liberty from Johnson Products, not a gravity model.

Jonathan
TC Ryder
View Profile
Elite user
Florida
494 Posts

Profile of TC Ryder
Which Flipper to you have? I see several on MJM site. The only Gravity I see is by Tango.

TC
www.realcoinmagic.com

"Real Coins for Real Magicians"
solareflipz
View Profile
Veteran user
Orlando, Fl
308 Posts

Profile of solareflipz
Quote:
On 2010-05-30 21:14, TC Ryder wrote:
Which Flipper to you have? I see several on MJM site. The only Gravity I see is by Tango.

TC

That's the one. The pro-gravity quarter flipper.
TC Ryder
View Profile
Elite user
Florida
494 Posts

Profile of TC Ryder
Mr.Tango can help you. You can send him a pm here or go to the Tango website.
He is very fast on his replies.

TC
www.realcoinmagic.com

"Real Coins for Real Magicians"
othelo68
View Profile
Regular user
North dakota
174 Posts

Profile of othelo68
1/4 inch rubber surgical tubing (not the vinyl stuff for I.V's) works good you can get it from wal-greens I think.
J-Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
Ridley Park, PA
5338 Posts

Profile of J-Mac
Wow, this "abbreviate the magic secret words" habit is getting kinda silly. I mean, it's enough that you can find half the posts here wrapped around terms such as "Exp. S***l, or exp [, or fl****r, and on and on, when the other half freely spell out all the gaffs.

Personally I don’t see why any of us feel a need to try to type in "secret" code here at all. But this thread takes the prize: Even the topic has the word "Flipper" spelled out for all to see but.... that is followed by "B--d"!?!? What's with that?

Crazy I say!

Jim
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Quarter Gravity Flipper B--d Size (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL