The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Trinity System Review. (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7293 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Im sure this will be moved but I wanted both those allowed in Secret forums as well as well as those who do not have enough posts yet to read about this...

Hello guys, it is me again trying to review another product that I am proud to be an owner of. It took a while for me to get my hands on it due to a wedding in the near future but I finally got it and must admit that I am very glad I did. That is the Trinity System; if you are a fan of effects using IET then I have to say that this is a MUST!

I have spent a lot of money on some of the current products out on the market today but I too have had the same issues, they do not last as long as you would like, no matter how much care you take of them. Unfortunately that is just the case with these little gems, however I have also gotten tired of spending almost eleven dollars for five or whatever other packages are out there. In comes the TTS(The Trinity System) what you get is a very well made device or what I consider a perfect helper that allows you to make many IET in minutes. I bought this got this and waited to have some time where I can sit a tackle this hassle that is tying a perfect “BAND”. Let me tell you that I spent more time trying to find enough time to sit down to make these then I did making them. TTS allows you to really make these in a matter of seconds. Even my very first one took less time than I ever imagined. I found myself forwarding the DVD to the next step. That is how simple it is to tie them with this system. I absolutely love it.

The product is not how other products that I have tested are. This is a durable device and very simple to use. I have made more bands in a day then I have spent money on in the last year, 2009. The thread that you get is top notch AND strippable, I took some advice from Sebastian and found that I didn’t need to strip it at all. Although you can strip them if you choose, that however is a little battle for me but as of right now the unstripped IET is perfect for effects like Life(GARCIA) haunted deck and any effect that you see on DVDs out there by Garcia, Miller and Kranzo. I don’t want to name the DVDs because I do not want to say something I am not legally allowed too. But TTS gives you the power to make these effects possible. My floating ring killed tonight when I did it to my co-workers and my Haunted deck and PK touches were top notch.

I Think Sebastian has created the perfect utility device to make these bands. The DVD is very well made and pretty funny, Sebastian is great in explaining the steps and very helpful in giving you options to contact him personally if you have any issues. I have dealt with him on here a few times and find him to be a really cool and down to earth guy. Only bad thing I can say about the DVD is he subliminally makes you want one of his close-up mats and that is just because they look amazing and I cannot afford one yet LOL. Oh, also I will say that he does not go over how to strip the thread but that’s because on camera it really is hard to explain, but he does tell you what to do or who to look into if you really feel that you NEED to strip the IET. Me however I have found no need to, at all and I used mine to float my ring today in the daylight at very close environments.

If you like doing these effects but just are tired of some of the prices for pre made ones then you NEED to get this system. The price of the system, the knowledge on the DVD and the material you get is well more than enough. I promise you, you will make more bands in an hour then all the Bands you have purchased before. Now If you like to spend ten bucks for five of these things then by all means go right ahead and keep on keeping on. But if you are tired of buying five of these and breaking two on practicing alone then you MUST get this, you will not regret it. I know Sebastian is a member here and is always quick to reply to all questions. I have tried a few others out there and the only one that came even close to this was the Million dollar knot (FIRST VERSION OF IT) and I really didn’t like it, However it got the job done. The new version of it for me is a total waste of time and leaves a mess.

That is how far above the curve this product is, only thing that could beat this is having Sebastian make them for you and send them to you for less money. BUT THEN YOU WOULD STILL HAVE TO WAIT ON SHIPPING!!!. TTS is extremely quick, unbelievably easy and you feel like a champ after. Especially if you have tried all the other products that I have. Again I am just a member here but when I get my hands on something that I will use I like to let others know. WE ALL HAVE THROWN MONEY AWAY ON PRODUCTS THAT GO IN THE BACK OF OUR DRAWER!!! This has become furniture in my house, That’s how cool the device looks and when I need to make a Band its right there, grab, wrap, tie and cut and you are ready to go. WHAT ELSE CAN YOU REALLY ASK FOR!!! 10 out of 10, get one you will love it…

http://www.subdividedstudios.com/index.html OR pm him with questions.. Hope you guys like the review, I really enjoy this tool..
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7293 Posts

Profile of paisa23
HAs anyone else gotten this? Would love to hear your thoughts.
Magiguy
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
5473 Posts

Profile of Magiguy
I've had mine for about a year now and completely agree with your assessment, paisa.

When's the wedding?
Dan Bernier
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
2298 Posts

Profile of Dan Bernier
"If you're going to walk in the rain, don't complain about getting wet!"
MaxfieldsMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Instead of practicing, I made
3009 Posts

Profile of MaxfieldsMagic
It's a great system. I'm kind of a spaz with loops (not to be confused with "Loops"), so I just wanted a good tying system that would make it financially feasible to crank out tons of them to practice with. This definitely fills the bill.
Now appearing nightly in my basement.
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7293 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Thanks and its In September. Trying to save for it and wife wants a Jamaican Honeymoon. Glad you like the review.
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7293 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Those of you who are on my Facebook page there is a quick late bored night vid of me doing DG's Life with the Supplied "".
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7293 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Has anyone else gotten thiers yet?
RevJohn
View Profile
Inner circle
Oregon City Oregon, Oregon
2473 Posts

Profile of RevJohn
I just placed an order, and can't wait to give it a try.

Thanks for the review.

RevJohn
ralphs007
View Profile
Inner circle
1087 Posts

Profile of ralphs007
Hi RevJohn
Get some of Steve Fearson's new IET!
"You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him".
James D. Miles
Sebashtion H.
View Profile
Special user
603 Posts

Profile of Sebashtion H.
RevJohn Thank you for the order, please let me know when it get to you.....

Sebashtion H.
Sebashtion H.
Start Your Legacy!!!
AmazingKeithy
View Profile
New user
Round Rock, Texas
99 Posts

Profile of AmazingKeithy
I'm a little late to the game but got excited about the Trinity System after seeing the glowing review on the Wizard Product Reviews. I ordered the The IET Massive Kit directly from Subdividedstudios.com several weeks ago. When it did not arrive after a couple of weeks I called the contact number from the website and spoke with (I think) the owner. He assured me that he had indeed shipped the product but that he would be happy to ship another one since I had not received it. I thought this was very generous. When the product still did not arrive after a couple of weeks I called him back and he assured me that it was packed up and ready to go out the following business day. We discussed the possibility of tracking to ensure we could keep up with the package and he indicated he would send me the tracking number (which he has not done to date). It has been at least two weeks since we last spoke and I still do not have the product in hand. I do not know what to say about this except that I am out $140 for what promises to be a great product but do not have anything to show for the money I spent. If the situation improves I will be sure to post an update here but, as of now, I would not recommend dealing with this vendor.

Regards,
Keith
AmazingKeithy
View Profile
New user
Round Rock, Texas
99 Posts

Profile of AmazingKeithy
Quote:
On May 29, 2018, AmazingKeithy wrote:
I'm a little late to the game but got excited about the Trinity System after seeing the glowing review on the Wizard Product Reviews. I ordered the The IET Massive Kit directly from Subdividedstudios.com several weeks ago. When it did not arrive after a couple of weeks I called the contact number from the website and spoke with (I think) the owner. He assured me that he had indeed shipped the product but that he would be happy to ship another one since I had not received it. I thought this was very generous. When the product still did not arrive after a couple of weeks I called him back and he assured me that it was packed up and ready to go out the following business day. We discussed the possibility of tracking to ensure we could keep up with the package and he indicated he would send me the tracking number (which he has not done to date). It has been at least two weeks since we last spoke and I still do not have the product in hand. I do not know what to say about this except that I am out $140 for what promises to be a great product but do not have anything to show for the money I spent. If the situation improves I will be sure to post an update here but, as of now, I would not recommend dealing with this vendor.

Regards,
Keith

Ok! So this showed up in the mail today! Looks like everything I ordered is in the package. I'll spare you a review as others have done an awesome job of reviewing this system here and elsewhere on the Café. Just a note that I and others probably need to consider that not all dealers are set up like Penguin and Vanishing Inc with a huge focus on customer service and technology. I suspect that the primary focus of Subdivided Studios is the production of high quality products (as can be seen on their website) but not so much on order fulfillment to the general magic public. After a little persistence on the part of both parties this worked out in the end. I'm looking forward to digging in on this product.

Regards,
Keith
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Trinity System Review. (1 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL