The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Good News! » » Looking for a concept for silk frame/slik cabby trick (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

randyburtis
View Profile
Inner circle
1256 Posts

Profile of randyburtis
I have these props but no ideas what to do with them. The silk cabby either vanishes or produces silks, and the silk frame is a device with a pole running thru the center, you can remove silks form it, vanish it with some method and they reappear on the pole which is hanging behind a frame with a door on it. The silk frame is the prop I want to use ,but am creatively dry on a concept, anyone got an idea or lead me to a resource that has routine in it that I can look at our purchase etc. thanks
Randy Burtis
Calgary's Kid Show Magician
www.calgarymagician.com
www.Facebook.com/calgarymagician
tbaer
View Profile
Inner circle
Pennsylvania
2004 Posts

Profile of tbaer
Duane Laflin uses the silk cabby as a prayer closet referencing Matt. 6:6, he shows the cabby empty and emphasizes a lot of Christians have an empty prayer closet. Then he produces many different flags tied together.
MagicBus
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Michigan
2869 Posts

Profile of MagicBus
Abbott's builds a silk cabby that looks like a little church. I show the church empty, then take out of it a string of flags- emphasizing how we can pray for missionaries through books like Operation World without ever having to leave our church Bible studies... On the Logos Hope ship, for example, the crew members pray for different areas of the world daily.

You can take out of the Abbott's silk cabby just about anything that is church related.
randyburtis
View Profile
Inner circle
1256 Posts

Profile of randyburtis
Good ideas, I like the silk frame idea as that one has stumped me for quite some time Smile
Randy Burtis
Calgary's Kid Show Magician
www.calgarymagician.com
www.Facebook.com/calgarymagician
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Good News! » » Looking for a concept for silk frame/slik cabby trick (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL