The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Looking out for our own » » Aldo and Rachel Colombini need our help! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10 [Next]
KyleMacNeill
View Profile
Inner circle
2760 Posts

Profile of KyleMacNeill
Dear Andrew,

Thank YOU and everyone else for contributing! Smile
Keep spreading the word everyone! Smile

Thanks and best regards,

Kyle MacNeill
bhayankaran
View Profile
Regular user
India
146 Posts

Profile of bhayankaran
I don't have much many magic friends. (except all of you at the Café). So I took the privilege and spread the word to my non magic friends and colleagues that I am trying to raise fund for one of my close friend (as they wouldnt be aware) and, though Aldo and Rachel are like my "guru's" and I have never even met them. If at least one of them donates I would have done what I can.
With prayers....

And Kyle, God bless you.
Voldemort
View Profile
Special user
Florida
562 Posts

Profile of Voldemort
The e-book has raised almost $1000 so far! Not bad for being on sale for two days.

But I know it can do better!
"Flight from death"
Buy the WILD AT HEART e-book to help Rachael Columbini here: http://www.lybrary.com/wild-heart-p-76110.html
konjurer
View Profile
Veteran user
Iowa
400 Posts

Profile of konjurer
Just contributed via the e-book! I had the chance to meet the Colombini's last year and they were the most warm, gracious and fun pair. They were so generous with their time. Rachel is a real sweetheart. My prayers are going out to her and Aldo.

Great idea Kyle - I didn't hear about Rachel's condition until today. If you decide to do a Wild At Heart Volume 2, just let me know and I would love to contribute a great routine.

Tim W
===========================================
Clever stuff goes here!
KyleMacNeill
View Profile
Inner circle
2760 Posts

Profile of KyleMacNeill
Hi Konjurer,

Just to say, we won't do a Volume 2 but will keep updatign the book, so you can contribute in an updated version soon.
Thanks for all the nice comments!
And I've got some advertising space in MAGIC magazine!

Thanks and best regards,

Kyle MacNeill
KyleMacNeill
View Profile
Inner circle
2760 Posts

Profile of KyleMacNeill
Lets keep this up guys! Smile
KyleMacNeill
View Profile
Inner circle
2760 Posts

Profile of KyleMacNeill
97 sales now! Smile
Andrew Zuber
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles, CA
2653 Posts

Profile of Andrew Zuber
Excellent work, Kyle!
"I'm sorry - if you were right, I would agree with you." -Robin Williams, Awakenings
MagicBus
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Michigan
2875 Posts

Profile of MagicBus
Whoops, I posted this to the wrong area today on The Magic Café.' But if you have not checked out this web site already above, be sure to. It is:

http://www.magic4miracles.com/Home_Page.html
Ustaad
View Profile
Inner circle
Iindia - States
5649 Posts

Profile of Ustaad
Quote:
On 2010-06-10 11:19, KyleMacNeill wrote:
97 sales now! Smile

132 . . . and counting!

Smile
MAGIC is a SECRET, without the SECRET, there is no MAGIC.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.
KyleMacNeill
View Profile
Inner circle
2760 Posts

Profile of KyleMacNeill
Please guys spread the word!
Now 171 sales Smile, but declining a bit! Smile
Spread the word! Smile
Out of interest, what are people's favourite effects from the book?

Thanks and best regards,

Kyle MacNeill
james_thecanadian_magician
View Profile
Veteran user
325 Posts

Profile of james_thecanadian_magician
One I found interesting was the No-palm card to box by Gary Jones.

Good stuff.
tabman
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
5946 Posts

Profile of tabman
One I'm definately gonna use is Jim Sisti's Comedy Card to Forehead. Jim is pretty serious looking in pictures but he is really a very funny magician.
...Your professional woodworking and "tender" loving care in the products you make, make the wait worthwhile. Thanks for all you do...

http://Sefalaljia.com
gjmagic
View Profile
Special user
UK
970 Posts

Profile of gjmagic
Quote:
On 2010-06-12 19:23, james_thecanadian_magician wrote:
One I found interesting was the No-palm card to box by Gary Jones.

Good stuff.

Well thank you James, for a really super clean version use a duplicate AH ;-).

There are just so many great effects in this book that it needs a full review, I don't have the time at present, but hope to do one soon. If anyone else could do one this would really help to increase the sales.

Gary Jones.
MIMC Gold Star

www.garyjonesmagic.com

gary@garyjonesmagic.com

DVDs/Effects; The Unknown - iCandy - More iCandy 1 & 2 - Dupes - 52 0n 1 Project - 74% Self Working - Flying Tonight - Pocket This - 6 Pack Coins - 6 Pack Cards - Thought Wave - Noted - Duality - Live Lecture Vol 1 - Pseudo Pickpocket - iContact - Shock Twist - Thought of Cards Across Plus - Touched - Colour Diffusion - Look No Hands Wayne Dobson - Automata - Box Pad - No Frills Lecture Notes 1 & 2 - The Ammo - Double Cross - Initial Here - Automata 2 - Black Market - Trick Soup - Automata 3 - Penguin Live Lecture - Upper Hand - Cartoon Capers - Life's a Beach Vol 1.
Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
3953 Posts

Profile of Michael Rubinstein
Kyle, just ran across this. I would love to contribute a trick to help Aldo and his wife, please let me know what to do. Thanks, Mike
ONLY A FEW BOOKS LEFT AVAILABLE FOR SIGNING!!! First edition and reprint of Rubinstein Coin Magic sold out in RECORD TIME! The good news, though, is that I have reprinted the book once again (they are selling like hotcakes!), so there are enough for everyone!! As such, and for the last time, I again have a VERY limited supply of books left that I can sign. All come with a special FREE GIFT (worth over $25!) until supplies are gone, so first come, first serve! To order, be sure to send me an email at rubinsteindvm@aol.com . The books usually ship the day after the order is received (excluding weekends)!
RUBINSTEIN COIN MAGIC- The biggest book on coin magic since Bobo's Modern Coin Magic, and the most important since David Roth's Expert Coin Magic! Hardbound, 500 pages, 20 chapters of state of the art coin magic illustrated with 930 crisp photos! A contribution chapter from over 20 of the world's top coin magicians! This will be the book against which all future books on coin magic will be measured! Already called a Modern Classic!!
And if anyone (USA ONLY) needs some of the coin stuff used in the book, shoot me an email at rubinsteindvm@aol.com as I have some limited supplies of coins and props used on the book.
KyleMacNeill
View Profile
Inner circle
2760 Posts

Profile of KyleMacNeill
Now 258 sales! Smile

Spread the word! Smile

Thansk and best regards,

Kyle MacNeill
Thales
View Profile
Elite user
You may have read one of my
415 Posts

Profile of Thales
I sent the word to the two SAM assemblies that I go to (SAM 16 and SAM 118) and both sent out an email to everyone on there list spreading the word.
"If you can't change the method, change the moment." Vernon
winewizard
View Profile
Regular user
155 Posts

Profile of winewizard
I'm in! Have ordered ebook and will order from Colombini's homepage as well.
What better purpose for the Café then to help a friend...even one we haven't met..I am proud to be a magician and Café member.
Thanks to all for making it this kind of place!!!
mmreed
View Profile
Inner circle
Harrisburg, PA
1432 Posts

Profile of mmreed
It would be nice if Steve Brooks would send out a PM to Café users.

I know in the past he did this for Losander, and a few others...

Steve, if you see this... how about it? Lets help the Colombinis.
Mark Reed
Wedding and Event Entertainment
magicmind
View Profile
Inner circle
Wandering around with
2330 Posts

Profile of magicmind
Quote:
On 2010-06-18 19:25, mmreed wrote:
It would be nice if Steve Brooks would send out a PM to Café users.

I know in the past he did this for Losander, and a few others...

Steve, if you see this... how about it? Lets help the Colombinis.
Would be a welcome PM.

Might be best to post on these certain threads to keep them at the top. AND email a link to Rachel's page to all magicians you know...I kust donated and emailed several people.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Looking out for our own » » Aldo and Rachel Colombini need our help! (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL