We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Strangely Southern (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Bedowns
View Profile

TN, USA
0 Posts

Profile of Bedowns
Hi. Figured I should go ahead and introduce myself. My name is Rémi, I live and perform around the Tennessee/North Carolina area.I'm mainly a coin worker.

In addition to magic, I also have an interest in furries, fine cooking, and fiction writing. I fancied myself a writer at one point, but my writings kind of fell by the way side. Anyway..there's a little about me.
xrudyreelx
View Profile
New user
south jersey
54 Posts

Profile of xrudyreelx
Well its nice to meet you. You sound very interesting hopefully your masgic reflects that hope to see your post soon.
rudy-ray
View Profile
New user
61 Posts

Profile of rudy-ray
Hi there, It's always good to see another Vol on here. I'm in West Tennessee. I've got family in Crosby. Have fun here.
imgic
View Profile
Inner circle
Moved to Seattle to see
1054 Posts

Profile of imgic
Greetings. I bounce around between Georgia and Wisconsin, but have been spending quite a bit of time in Knoxville and Nashville on various projects. Look forward to hearing of any happens.

The forum is a wealth of knowledge...enjoy.
"Imagination is more important than knowledge."
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Strangely Southern (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL