The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » The Parlour - summer sale (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

bevbevvybev
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
2674 Posts

Profile of bevbevvybev
Hi folks

I'm having a 10% discount sale on anything and everything from The Parlour until Monday 7th June for Magic Café Members

http://imentalism.com/theparlour/

Figure out what you want, drop me a line using theparlour@imentalism.com telling me what you'd like and I'll get back to you with the discount price - the discount prices will not appear on the site and can only be received by getting in touch using the email

If you've been putting off learning palmistry, getting into graphology or are one of the few people around here who haven't got a copy of Post Justify then get in touch!

The 10% discount also applies to bundles so some major savings to be had there..

Bev
bevbevvybev
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
2674 Posts

Profile of bevbevvybev
Actually you know what? Let's make it 20% - the sun's shining and I'm in a good mood! Only till Monday...
insight
View Profile
Inner circle
3095 Posts

Profile of insight
Does Post Justify require sleights?

Regards,
Mike
bevbevvybev
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
2674 Posts

Profile of bevbevvybev
Mike - not really - there are a few peek moves which you could just about call sleights but even that would be taking it a bit far! You could call them 'moves' at the most. And the book isn't all about moves either.

Hope that helps!
insight
View Profile
Inner circle
3095 Posts

Profile of insight
Thanks, that helps.

Regards,
Mike
gmeister
View Profile
Inner circle
1588 Posts

Profile of gmeister
Great deal here from Bev!

I've already e-mailed and would imagine there'll be a Spring (or Summer) deluge!
bevbevvybev
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
2674 Posts

Profile of bevbevvybev
Thanks gmeister! Been a lot of emails Smile
gmeister
View Profile
Inner circle
1588 Posts

Profile of gmeister
Used this great discount to buy Bev's "James Bond Classic Reading," which is amazing. It's the total package. Really. Fantastic system along with tick cards and roll yer own. I'm not a performing cold reader but I play one in my books. But were I to make the switch, this would definitely be something I would turn to. I had only known Bev by reputation and now I know how he earned it. If you haven't gotten ahold of this, do so while you can get a great deal on it. Meanwhile it's been added to my short list along with Henderson, Rowland, Dewey and a few others.

And while I'm not a billet person (although one more supplement to Elliot's amazing "Switchcraft" may push me over the edge), I couldn't resist "PostJustify," which, like "Switchcraft" keeps growing and giving. I ordered late today without giving any thought to our cousins across the pond who have this ridiculous time difference and Bev sent it to me at 12:15 am his time from his iphone from a tent. (Hey, don't look at me--ask him!)I would give him an A+ for service alone but I don't have to. The book--now just about twice its original size--is a gem. My wife, who just finished a seond-career M.Div. had invested half the family's meager fortune in Post-Its and now that she's a minister the supply just keeps growing. There's no way she can use them all. I've tried feeding them to the cats but they won't bite. Now, however,I can help deplete the deluge(although, alas, I fear that she'll keep buying them.)

In any event, my experience dealing with Bev has been an excellent one. He's as responsive as he is creative. (I love the fact that in part of Post-Justify he just let's it all hang out--real off the wall creativity, admitting he doesn't know where some of it is going and challenging you to take the ball and run with it. That's awesome.

I don't know how often Bev discounts (I've already got a couple of items on the "Watch and Buy" list). His stuff is worth it at full price. At a sale price, well you've still got a day to make a very smart purchase or two or three or four . . . .
bevbevvybev
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
2674 Posts

Profile of bevbevvybev
Thanks for those kind words

Only 24 hours left with the sale! Offer ends midnight GMT on Monday.
Dompa
View Profile
Loyal user
Germany
249 Posts

Profile of Dompa
Five minutes after I had sent my money I already had the ebooks in my in-box! Really great service!
bevbevvybev
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
2674 Posts

Profile of bevbevvybev
No worries no problem Dompa

40 mins left!
bevbevvybev
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
2674 Posts

Profile of bevbevvybev
Thanks to everyone who took part in this sale! It's now over.

To keep up to date with this kind of thing please join my mailing list

Cheers!

Bev
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » The Parlour - summer sale (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL