We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Doctor Xombie's Ghost Coins (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Doctor Xombie
View Profile
Regular user
FL (formerly Planet X)
109 Posts

Profile of Doctor Xombie
This video is unlisted and should only be viewed by members of the Magic Café for review.

This is a demo. I will be 'in the character' of my movie horror host persona for the final video.

I'm still relatively new to magic and could use any advice you have to offer on sleights or patter to make things work better.

Thanx

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRxvQ2I1lAo
-Roger "The Doctor"

Doctor Xombie & Roger Boyes -Author
feher
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
1417 Posts

Profile of feher
Doc,

So far so good, just work on the presentation of this alittle more, you know what to do sleight wise now it's just a matter of doing it over and over until it's second nature. Try to loosen up and relax, I liked your eye contact, very important. Keep up the great work !
My door is always open if you need anything.
Tim
Mean people SUCK!!!!!!!
Doctor Xombie
View Profile
Regular user
FL (formerly Planet X)
109 Posts

Profile of Doctor Xombie
Quote:
On 2010-06-03 21:08, feher wrote:
Doc,

So far so good, just work on the presentation of this alittle more, you know what to do sleight wise now it's just a matter of doing it over and over until it's second nature. Try to loosen up and relax, I liked your eye contact, very important. Keep up the great work !
My door is always open if you need anything.
Tim

Thanx Tim. I really appreciate the feedback. I wasn't sure how the sleights looked to someone else. I think they looked good but I'm a bit too close to it to judge myself.
I was really nervous about the patter as it was the first that I have made up for an effect. I love the Hanging Coins but figured there should be some reason for the coins to disappear and for the 2nd coin NOT to 'go'.
I came up with it for my daughter so I think it will play for kids, but I'm not sure adults will get into it.
-Roger "The Doctor"

Doctor Xombie & Roger Boyes -Author
TC Ryder
View Profile
Elite user
Florida
499 Posts

Profile of TC Ryder
I like the patter Roger. Smile
Keep practicing.

TC
www.realcoinmagic.com

"Real Coins for Real Magicians"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Doctor Xombie's Ghost Coins (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL