The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Burn, baby, burn (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

gforster
View Profile
Regular user
californian living in wisconsin
136 Posts

Profile of gforster
Not sure if this is the correct place to ask, but here goes anyway. . .

Does anyone know of a way to fireproof IT??? Why, you ask. . .well, it's just my diabolical (or slightly loony) mind at work.
EVENTVS STVLTORVM MAGISTER
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27300 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
Not so sure that asbestos coated IT would still be invisible. Most of the really invisible stuff seems organic and flamable. Sorry. The old silver stick thread was wonderful, though also flamable. Oh well.
...to all the coins I've dropped here
DougTait
View Profile
Elite user
Sebring, FL
492 Posts

Profile of DougTait
I can't see any way that IT can be treated to make it fireproof. Any substance that fine can not transfer heat away from itself fast enough to prevent it from burning. Even steel wool burns when introduced to an open flame.
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men [and women] to do nothing."
Vibono Magic
View Profile
Special user
Växjö,Sweden
647 Posts

Profile of Vibono Magic
There used to be a it made from metal on the market called weight lifter. I think that was fireproof.
Vibono Mirage
Magic entertainer and Balloon artist
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Burn, baby, burn (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL