The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » If right you win, if wrong you lose... » » Have Chain Will Travel (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
RicHeka
View Profile
Inner circle
3999 Posts

Profile of RicHeka
Quote:
On 2011-01-19 05:28, Boudje wrote:
As I have some problems with Nikel on my skin,(and that gold is a little expensive) I'm interested in this copper chain (Never found any silver chain...)
Where can we found it? Especially in Europe ( France).

You can find it here: http://tinyurl.com/2d326ve

Just a note: The free shipping offer will end soon.
RicHeka
View Profile
Inner circle
3999 Posts

Profile of RicHeka
I now have my Endless Chain available in a very cool 'Natural Dark Steel': http://tinyurl.com/6rtk7f4

Please PM me if you have any questions.

Happy trails.
Rich
Mr. Mystoffelees
View Profile
Inner circle
I haven't changed anyone's opinion in
3616 Posts

Profile of Mr. Mystoffelees
Neat site, Rich. Glad you posted it.

Jim
Also known, when doing rope magic, as "Cordini"
RicHeka
View Profile
Inner circle
3999 Posts

Profile of RicHeka
Thanks Jim!

To those who purchased my new "Natural Dark Steel Endless Chain'...thank-you! I hope you like it as much as I do.

Happy trails.
Rich
deadcatbounce
View Profile
Special user
the Wilds of Ireland
832 Posts

Profile of deadcatbounce
RICH, I'm looking to order from your site, but it's not processing...orders.. it seems.

DCB
"With every mistake - we must surely be learning..." George Harrison.
RicHeka
View Profile
Inner circle
3999 Posts

Profile of RicHeka
Quote:
On 2012-03-13 19:37, deadcatbounce wrote:
RICH, I'm looking to order from your site, but it's not processing...orders.. it seems.

DCB

PM'd you
RicHeka
View Profile
Inner circle
3999 Posts

Profile of RicHeka
'Occasionally' the cart at MentalCraft will not allow an order to process further to checkout. This is very rare. If you have this problem please PM me for details on another 'easier' way to order.

Also, all of my endless chains come with a drop off knot, and velour pouch. Sorry I forgot to show the knot and pouch in my recent photo for the new 'Dark Natural Steel Endless Chain'.

Please rest assured you will receive: The Chain [4ft.,5ft., or custom size]; A drop off knot; a quality velour pouch; and my 'pdf. outline' for presentation at family restaurants and other family venues.

Happy trails.
Rich
yellowkid
View Profile
New user
15 Posts

Profile of yellowkid
Been using the old ball type bathroom chain for a long time. are these new chains that much better?
Pop Haydn
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
3394 Posts

Profile of Pop Haydn
They do not move out of position on the table as easily, and the complex design of the French Rope chain makes it impossible for even the sharpest spectator to comprehend the pattern, as is possible with rope, string, or ball chain.

The use of the French Rope chain was an original improvement by School for Scoundrels.
deadcatbounce
View Profile
Special user
the Wilds of Ireland
832 Posts

Profile of deadcatbounce
Pop, I'm currently trying to order from the SFS site, but there's a problem with the postage cost... Chef is dealing with it.

Regards,

DCB
deadcatbounce
View Profile
Special user
the Wilds of Ireland
832 Posts

Profile of deadcatbounce
I ordered the chain from Rich. Took 3 days from door to door... not bad at all! Great service, and good to deal with.

DCB
RicHeka
View Profile
Inner circle
3999 Posts

Profile of RicHeka
Thank-you DCB...you too are a pleasure to do biz with. I still cannot believe it...3 days from the beaches of LI USA to the Wilds of Ireland! That's got to be a record. Well done Postal Service.

Enjoy!

Rich
LeoH
View Profile
Elite user
437 Posts

Profile of LeoH
I also ordered a chain from Rich and am well pleased with the product and service.

LeoH
RicHeka
View Profile
Inner circle
3999 Posts

Profile of RicHeka
Glad you like it Leo. Thank-you for your comment.

Rich
RicHeka
View Profile
Inner circle
3999 Posts

Profile of RicHeka
Limited time Special Sale.

Order any 5ft. Endless Chain [$30.00] [Silver; Copper; or Dark Steel] and receive a 4ft. Endless Chain [Silver; Copper;or Dark Steel] @ 30% off...only $16.00!
USA shipping is only $3.50, and International shipping is only $5.50. *All chains include a dropoff knot and velour pouch.

http://tinyurl.com/73hvvgt

Happy trails.
Rich
RicHeka
View Profile
Inner circle
3999 Posts

Profile of RicHeka
Quote:
On 2012-07-12 08:26, RicHeka wrote:

Order any 5ft. Endless Chain [$30.00] [Silver; Copper; or Dark Steel] and receive a 4ft. Endless Chain [Silver; Copper;or Dark Steel] @ 30% off...only $16.00!
USA shipping is only $3.50, and International shipping is only $5.50. *All chains include a dropoff knot and velour pouch.

Happy trails.
Rich

Time to offer this Special sale again.

I will honor the original shipping prices...even though shipping costs have recently increased.

Thank-you to all who have purchased, and also for your positive feedback.

Note: This special sale may not be combined with any other discounts at MentalCraft

Happy trails.
Rich
RicHeka
View Profile
Inner circle
3999 Posts

Profile of RicHeka
Quote:
On 2013-05-03 23:49, RicHeka wrote:
Quote:
On 2012-07-12 08:26, RicHeka wrote:

Happy trails.
Rich

Time to offer this Special sale again.

I will honor the original shipping prices...even though shipping costs have recently increased.

Thank-you to all who have purchased, and also for your positive feedback.

Note: This special sale may not be combined with any other discounts at MentalCraft

Happy trails.
Rich

Friends....I hope all who purchased my MentalCraft chains are enjoying using them.

I am again offering the above special deal for a limited time. Also, if you would like an extra dropoff knot....I will include an extra knot for only $5.00.

As an introduction of my own full routine ...I am always prepared to repeat the dropoff illusion if asked. [I am often asked] This illusion can be very powerful...and is one of those times when repeating a trick can pay entertainment dividends. Smile

Please email me ... rich@mental-craft.com if you wish to take advantage of this special offer [at the old shipping rates]

* Here is the link to view the F&L Chains on my new site: http://tinyurl.com/qyf87kb

Happy trails.
Rich Hennessey
http://www.mental-craft.com/
RicHeka
View Profile
Inner circle
3999 Posts

Profile of RicHeka
A new 'Have Chain Will Travel offering from MentalCraft.
http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......orum=218

Happy trails.
Rich
RicHeka
View Profile
Inner circle
3999 Posts

Profile of RicHeka
Thank-you to all who purchased.
Http://tinyurl.com/n5uwbu3

The introductory sale price will end Mid-nite Thursday Jan.22.

Happy trails.
Rich
RicHeka
View Profile
Inner circle
3999 Posts

Profile of RicHeka
Http://tinyurl.com/onf55k2

Happy trails.
Rich
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » If right you win, if wrong you lose... » » Have Chain Will Travel (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.21 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL