We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » Newcastle Magic Circle Contacts (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Andrew Zuber
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles, CA
2653 Posts

Profile of Andrew Zuber
Hi all,

Not sure if this is the proper place to post this, but if not feel free to relocate it Smile
I'm moving to Newcastle, England in about two weeks and am trying to get a hold of anyone with The Magic Circle up there. The contact I found was for Martin Duffy, and I emailed him awhile back but haven't heard anything.

If anyone has any other contacts, it would be much appreciated!
Thanks!
"I'm sorry - if you were right, I would agree with you." -Robin Williams, Awakenings
Tom Fenton
View Profile
Inner circle
Leeds, UK (but I'm Scottish)
1468 Posts

Profile of Tom Fenton
Andrew,

You may have seen this but I offer it up for what it's worth:

http://www.magicbox.uk.com/shop.php/newc......_16.html

Welcome to the UK by the way.

Tom
"But there isn't a door"
Andrew Zuber
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles, CA
2653 Posts

Profile of Andrew Zuber
Tom,

Cheers! I've spent a fair amount of time in Leeds. I hear you've got quite the collection.
I managed to find the Magic Box not long after I arrived, and they've been quite helpful with information, and they provide a cool little shop to stop in and browse.

Thanks for the info!

Andrew
"I'm sorry - if you were right, I would agree with you." -Robin Williams, Awakenings
Tom Fenton
View Profile
Inner circle
1468 Posts

Profile of Tom Fenton
You are very welcome Andrew.
Sorry it's taken me a while to get back to you.

If you're ever back in Leeds, drop me a PM and maybe we can meet up.
My collection os cups and chop cups. Not anywhere near Bill Palmer's or many others but I like the stuff I have. Smile

I have never been to Magic Box. They seem to have quite an extensive stock on their website though.

So, how are you finding the UK?

Best wishes,
Tom
"But there isn't a door"
Andrew Zuber
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles, CA
2653 Posts

Profile of Andrew Zuber
It's going well so far! It's a bit of an adjustment from home but I've gotten accustomed to it. I'm down in London at the moment and loving it! It's always been one of my favorite cities. I'm only sad I don't get to spend more time here.
Tom Fenton
View Profile
Inner circle
1468 Posts

Profile of Tom Fenton
I'm glad to hear that Andrew.
How are you doing with the Newcastle accent?
"But there isn't a door"
Andrew Zuber
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles, CA
2653 Posts

Profile of Andrew Zuber
I've been to this area several times before, and know quite a few people in the area. That said I'm relatively okay with the Geordie accent thus far. Then again people could be using it to take advantage of me and I'd have no idea. 50 quid is standard for a Happy Meal, right? (I don't know what I'm doing ordering Happy Meals by the way.)
Tom Fenton
View Profile
Inner circle
1468 Posts

Profile of Tom Fenton
Thanks Andrew, I needed the Smile
"But there isn't a door"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » Newcastle Magic Circle Contacts (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL