The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Can Magician be directly accessed? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Scott Burton
View Profile
Inner circle
1131 Posts

Profile of Scott Burton
Haven't achieved anything yet. Setting up the phone system and processes right now. Too premature to provide any useful feedback yet. Will get back to you.
sherifmayika
View Profile
New user
Cochin, Kerala
96 Posts

Profile of sherifmayika
Scott,
Good Question.
Here is what I have done so far. I have set up my GF to handle the phones, Created a phone script. Joined local associations, including Camber of commerce. Created a list of prospects. They all are association members. This process will go on till the end of this week. By next week onwards we will inform them we are new members of the association. We will tell them how they an benefit our service and will inquire how we can utilize their service.

I will post the follow up feedback later.
jamesbond
View Profile
Loyal user
249 Posts

Profile of jamesbond
It is true BUT and it is a big but - even if they have scripts and all that very often they are requests & questions that are "off the norm" so unless someone REALLY knows you you are SOL. The problem with our craft is that most magicians do not make the amount of money to warrant a full time manager... I have used virtual secretaries in the past but it was a big pain in the butt in the end. Unless it's your wife etc. that will stick with you (let's be optimistic lol) many time you spend so much time training etc. and then they say Bye! and you are back to square 1- this does suck...
just my 2 cents...let me know how you do...
sherifmayika
View Profile
New user
Cochin, Kerala
96 Posts

Profile of sherifmayika
James,
It is easier if we plan well.
Before giving a quote ask questions Like how many people, durations, class of audience, Age group. What is the functions for?

Give 1-10 marks against each Q/A. Based on total marks given quote a price. We tell our prospects that we chose the items based on above factors. The price varies based on crews, paraphernalia and value.

Create a list of emotional benefits sentences for each packages. Use this statements as answers to the questions from the prospects Check this http://magicboxcapers.com/createkidsmagic/PeepInside01.pdf

Best wishes
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Can Magician be directly accessed? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL