The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Gambling Spot » » Table Faro and Riffle Stacking (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3~4 [Next]
oOMagiiCOo
View Profile
New user
75 Posts

Profile of oOMagiiCOo
Hi everyone,

Can anyone please recomend a good source for learning how to do the table faro and how to riffle stacking and yes I know I've got my work cut out.
AMcD
View Profile
Inner circle
stacking for food!
3115 Posts

Profile of AMcD
Just wait for a few weeks...
The Dowser
View Profile
Special user
Canada
774 Posts

Profile of The Dowser
Wait for what?
magicsavant
View Profile
Regular user
Georgia
157 Posts

Profile of magicsavant
^^^ also interested
AMcD
View Profile
Inner circle
stacking for food!
3115 Posts

Profile of AMcD
A booklet devoted on this subject.
oOMagiiCOo
View Profile
New user
75 Posts

Profile of oOMagiiCOo
OK..mysterious. Who is the leaflet being produced by?
AMcD
View Profile
Inner circle
stacking for food!
3115 Posts

Profile of AMcD
Me.
Robert//Livingston
View Profile
New user
Still learning after
97 Posts

Profile of Robert//Livingston
AMcD, I'm am very interested in this booklet. Will you be selling it through your website, or a dealer?
"Being challenged in life is inevitable, being defeated is optional."

"Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, and the lesson after" - Vernon Sanders Law
AMcD
View Profile
Inner circle
stacking for food!
3115 Posts

Profile of AMcD
I'll do all the stuff myself. Of course some guys from here are involved to "check" the work but it's written and sold by myself. It's a private work and you will need a paypal account. No big advert. Not many copies, say something around 100. I've got already 50+ people interested. It won't be reprinted. It's best to contact me first and I must know you a little.

It can be good even for Magicians or "demo" people, the method I describe allows to riffle stack 2-5 cards for 2-12+ people easily. There will be tips, notes, historical stuff, etc.

But it mainly concerns true play, if truth be known. It won't be sold $20...
AMcD
View Profile
Inner circle
stacking for food!
3115 Posts

Profile of AMcD
Guys,

I must thank you for the many messages you sent, I've really appreciated. But I think I've got to clarify some points:

1) If I don't know you, I'm sorry but I'm afraid I won't put you on the list. You don't have to know me personally. What I mean is I must understand you have some interest about true play and cheating. The best is when I've read any post from you thru forums like CardShark, School of Scoundrels, etc. And this area of the Magic Café of course! You don't have to be my friend neither. I don't care if you and me had fights in the past, I'm far above that! What I care about is your interest about true play and cheating at cards. I don't care if you are a "name" in Magic neither! Your interest about actual card moves is all that matters.

2) Yes, many are already reserved! Mainly for some famous "names" you can read here or elsewhere...

3) I think it's useless to add extra noise here about this booklet. It will be time to chatter when it will be completed! For any more questions please use the following emails:

arnold.mcdonald@hotmail.com or owner@arnoldmcdonald.org.

Please, do really use these emails, it's boring to struggle with the MC messaging limitations. I won't answer thru the MC messaging system anymore about this booklet. My apologies about that.

Great thanks.
ein_doppelganger
View Profile
Loyal user
213 Posts

Profile of ein_doppelganger
Karl Fulves has published a few good books on this. Check out older threads. There are several really good ones on this very topic.
Oh and as an aside
OMG Dowser now I know you are high... Smile
The Dowser
View Profile
Special user
Canada
774 Posts

Profile of The Dowser
Lol
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
15919 Posts

Profile of tommy
Ed Marlo's "Revolutionary Card Technique" has quite a bit on table faro shuffles and so on.
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
BigSmile
View Profile
Veteran user
367 Posts

Profile of BigSmile
Arnold, I have sent you an email. Smile
FILL--IPINESS
View Profile
Regular user
177 Posts

Profile of FILL--IPINESS
AMCD , how much is it ? can I get a discount ?

FILL
skillzilla
View Profile
Regular user
106 Posts

Profile of skillzilla
What makes you qualified to teach riffle stacking, can you perform the move yourself
GiuNirta
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

Profile of GiuNirta
Check out the cardshark website. For a $5 registration fee you'll get access to the riffle stacking tutorials. From the basic techniques to some more advanced concepts you'll have a good start and overview there.

While even basic riffle stacking requires a lot of practice, keep in mind that only gambling theoriticians like advanced and complicated riffle stacking techniques as they have very few practical applications. Basic riffle stacking techniques with a few other simple tricks is a better way to keep things simple and practical.
silverking
View Profile
Inner circle
4586 Posts

Profile of silverking
Quote:
On 2010-06-12 11:49, GiuNirta wrote:
Basic riffle stacking techniques with a few other simple tricks is a better way to keep things simple and practical.

Simple and practical for what?
GiuNirta
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

Profile of GiuNirta
Quote:
On 2010-06-12 11:52, silverking wrote:
Quote:
On 2010-06-12 11:49, GiuNirta wrote:
Basic riffle stacking techniques with a few other simple tricks is a better way to keep things simple and practical.

Simple and practical for what?

What for do you want to learn or use complex and advanced riffle stackings involving multiple blocking off, faros, seconds... ?
AMcD
View Profile
Inner circle
stacking for food!
3115 Posts

Profile of AMcD
Well, I could ignore someone with 1 post of experience but I'm very polite then here's a short answer.

My method is not complicated at all! Of course it requires some work, it's not for wannabes or gaffed paraphernalia addicts! It has really applications, lol. You simply can stack or double stack a slug to any player you want and according standard procedures we use today. I'm probably not the only one using such a method... but as far as I know, I'ts never be in print, that's all.

Enough said. You'll judge the work when it'll be done (well, if I accept to sell you the method of course). You'll be free to like it or not.

I'll make it brief. You don't like me? Don't bother and ignore me. I'm not a guy who shows off but lemme tell you one thing, when I see the men who have honored me asking me to put them on the purchasers list, from now on I'll give less than a tiny **** about denigrations coming from unknown people hidden behind anonymous Internet connexions.

And, by the way, the list is almost closed now. Then, denigrate, insult, bump or despise me as much as you want. I just don't care.

Have a nice day.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Gambling Spot » » Table Faro and Riffle Stacking (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3~4 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL