The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Gambling Spot » » Table Faro and Riffle Stacking (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
splice
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
1252 Posts

Profile of splice
It's funny to hear that Arnold was partly basing his book on the knowledge of others, lost that, will continue anyway, and in "retaliation" for not being helped he will now prevent the people whose knowledge he wanted to share from having access to the final product.

Your cunning plan, all the way through, etc.
AMcD
View Profile
Inner circle
stacking for food!
3115 Posts

Profile of AMcD
Knowledge of others?

Of course! Some people have offered me a hand, I accepted it. When you want to have a nice part about history for instance, it requires searching through hundreds of books I don't have. It's typically the kind of task very hard to achieve alone. Plus the fact I'm only able to understand 3 languages. When someone speaking a foreign language I don't know provides you information coming from books written in his language, it's a great value for me. Some people have suggested to give me material. Some people have offered me to read-proof my obviously off English and so on. I needed help because such a "wide" project requires knowledge not one man can claim he has. I really deeply thank those guys and my post was dedicated to them because I'm sorry not to do the big book devoted to card stacking I firstly planned.

Now it's gonna be more humble, just a booklet like.

It's easy for you to mock me, but you don't know everything. For instance, some people can't help me anymore because they don't want to be busted out from some places. I've got to respect that. And of course, because my posts are edited every time I mention some names, I agree it changes a bit the way you can understand them.

But again, Splice, Dowser, you understand nothing and put me down every time you can. I won't prevent anybody who helped me to get my booklet! How can you write that, you really think I'm an imbecile and someone showing no respect? I simply added on my list people I respected for many reasons, even if we disagree once in a while. But now they have definitely shown what they think about me, I have decided not to deal with them. What's so bad with my decision?

Again and again you put me down. You read the devil in every word I write. What's the point? I don't know you, you don't know me. I'm such an idiot, such a low class manipulator, such a bully boy, why do you read me, why do you pay attention to me? Why do you visit my website then? Why do you watch my videos? Why do you complain you can't PM me if you hate me that much? Sometimes, I just don't understand you. You're just 4-5, but really, you're bothering me a lot!

Yes, I'll get my revenge, because even if I feel very sad about resigning my big project about card stacking, I'll do something anyway. Now, feel free to understand whatever you want from this post. Post any hate you have against me, have fun. I won't answer.
splice
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
1252 Posts

Profile of splice
Quote:
On 2010-10-12 09:44, AMcD wrote:
why do you read me, why do you pay attention to me?

This thread died three months ago and you decided to revive it. You stand up on a pulpit, you start banging a drum, and you wonder why people pay attention to you? Maybe if you were more quiet you'd have a point.

Quote:
Why do you visit my website then?

I don't.

Quote:
Why do you watch my videos?

I don't.

Quote:
Why do you complain you can't PM me

I didn't, I don't, and I surely won't.
popcalinda
View Profile
Veteran user
342 Posts

Profile of popcalinda
BigSmile
View Profile
Veteran user
367 Posts

Profile of BigSmile
Quote:
On 2010-10-12 00:18, AMcD wrote:

I just can tell you that something will be in print in October or November, if nothing bad happens. It won't be the nice stuff I've been dreaming about (just to give you an idea I had already written 26 pages on the sole subject of stacking vocabulary through the last centuries...) but anyway it's been a nice lesson for me for the future. I'm sorry about that last twist, because I've spent so much time on that project, but the best for me now is to stick to something more classic, like a simple booklet. Just a few weeks to wait for you then.

Arnold,
I only can encourage you to finish your project!

Perhaps it is an idea to publish several booklets (issues) on the subject so that the reader will get the content of the whole book as you have dreamed about after the years! And perhaps you can publish the whole content as a book later on.

Cheers!

... and always have a Big Smile! Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Gambling Spot » » Table Faro and Riffle Stacking (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL