The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Good News! » » Central Florida Christian Magicians (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

johncrosby
View Profile
New user
Oviedo, FL
67 Posts

Profile of johncrosby
Alright everybody, I live in Oviedo, Florida and would love to locate some Christian Magicians in this area who are willing to help me get started. I have had an interest in Magic since the 70's, however I have now purchased some items to start doing Gospel Magic. I have Greater Gospel Magic and have read a bunch of the items, but I know I will need to do a lot of practicing. I have also purchased a change bag, some Gospel Magic tricks as well as a couple of regular tricks. I also like card tricks and have purchased a couple of booklets about gospel magic. I teach 8th grade boys in Sunday School at my church and am active with my 8 year old son in many activities and I am sure I will make things fun for him and the children & youth that I come into contact with. Give a yell if you live in this area and are able to help me get a good start.

Smile
David Todd
View Profile
Inner circle
1680 Posts

Profile of David Todd
Hi, John-

I myself don't do Gospel Magic routines, but another fellow in my church is very into Gospel Magic. He's not active on this web forum as far as I know, but I sent him a link to your post (above) .
He also lives in Oviedo.

You might have met him if you were at the recent performance by Felix Snipes in Oviedo (about two months ago, I think).

Welcome to the Magic Cafe.
johncrosby
View Profile
New user
Oviedo, FL
67 Posts

Profile of johncrosby
Thanks Dai,

I was at every performance of Felix Snipes and he is AWSOME. What church do you and your friend attend. I am a member at FBC Oviedo and very active in the Middle School Department and teach 8th grade boys.

John
David Todd
View Profile
Inner circle
1680 Posts

Profile of David Todd
Quote:
On 2002-04-20 09:30, johncrosby wrote:
Thanks Dai,

I was at every performance of Felix Snipes and he is AWSOME. What church do you and your friend attend ?

Hey, John,

We're at Trinity Reformed Episcopal Church in Maitland.

http://trinity-rec.freeyellow.com

I missed Felix Snipes this time around because of a prior commitment, but saw him two years ago when he appeared at Northside Baptist Church in Orlando.

David
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Good News! » » Central Florida Christian Magicians (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL