The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The June 2010 entrée: Tom Stone » » If memory serves... » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Doug Peters
View Profile
Special user
I have a life, so I only have
591 Posts

Profile of Doug Peters
Hi Tom,

Many (m-a-n-y) years ago, on the Electronic Grymoire, I believe that you were the one who mentioned the idea of performing a "bullet catch" with a "bang gun" (the one with the cloth flag with "BANG" on it). Is my memory failing? Smile If not, I'd like to compare notes with you about it via PM if possible.

thanks, Doug
"if you have any answers, it's time to ask harder questions!"
TStone
View Profile
V.I.P.
Stockholm, Sweden
781 Posts

Profile of TStone
Yes, that was me. I'm impressed with your memory!

The idea was to make a dramatic serious introduction to the plot; "12 have died". Then bring out the "Bang gun", and demonstrate it. After folding the flag back into the gun, a spectator is asked to aim it at your face and press the trigger - whereupon the flag vanish from the gun and appear in your mouth.

A rather amusing take on the plot, if I may say so. Smile
Doug Peters
View Profile
Special user
I have a life, so I only have
591 Posts

Profile of Doug Peters
I agreed back then; and I still do! Smile
"if you have any answers, it's time to ask harder questions!"
rawdawg
View Profile
Special user
Southern California
685 Posts

Profile of rawdawg
That is... hilarious!
One time, when I was young, I botched a sleight so bad, Vernon, Marlo & Miller rolled over in their graves. But I didn't see Elmsley, probably because he was behind the others.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The June 2010 entrée: Tom Stone » » If memory serves... » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL