The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Big and the Small » » House Mouse (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

DATMagic
View Profile
Veteran user
Shreveport, La
304 Posts

Profile of DATMagic
I just bought a trick using Jumbo Cards called "House Mouse" by Duraty and distributed by The Camirand Academy. It is based on the Sidewalk Shuffle by Martin Lewis but is more kid friendly using cards using pictures of cheese, a mouse, and utlimately a cat. The It came with four cards and an 18 page instruction book, Lord have mercy! 18 pages! Its making my head spin. Can anyone tell me of a video or give me some help with this, I think it will make a great addition to my routine. It will pack small and probably play big AND I've never seen anyone else doing it.
David

Posted: Jun 18, 2010 10:36pm
Well guys, the mechanics don't exactly follow the directions, but honestly I think the directions were wrong to start with. They say to zig when it only works when you zag, if you know what I mean. But it works and it's a cute trick and I think the kids will love it and it will get the adults as well. and beinf 4 jumbo cards it can be done in a living room or on stage AND will fight in your breast pocket.
Has anyone ever heard of this trick.

David
David A Trombetta

DAT does the Trick
DATdoestheTrick.com

Smile
email [email]DATMagic@aol.com[/email]
TedLashley
View Profile
Regular user
El Campo, TX
197 Posts

Profile of TedLashley
Fight?

You mean the cat & mouse fight in your breast pocket? YIKES!

:)

TED
Firestorm60
View Profile
New user
U.K.
44 Posts

Profile of Firestorm60
Well you’ve had 10 years to work on it Was it a keeper I wonder
I have the jumbo cards with mouse and cheese and cat again with booklet instructions
jimgerrish
View Profile
Inner circle
East Orange, NJ
3209 Posts

Profile of jimgerrish
It's a variation of "Four Card Monte". In The Wizards' Journal #17, Wiz Kid Rider shows how the basic moves are done (with photographs), and shows a new move he invented in 2008 that came in very handy when Wiz Kid Qua-Fiki in 2009 made his own improvements to "The Three Little Pigs", yet another variation of the Four Card Monte found in The Wizards' Journal #16. He also made a video of his presentation that may help. The trick in any form is a "real keeper" since you can use it to make variations of your own by changing the characters on the cards and changing the story to fit them.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Big and the Small » » House Mouse (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL