The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

powerwords
View Profile
New user
Indonesia
73 Posts

Profile of powerwords
Hello fellow magicians and mistery workers

Greetings from Indonesia

I am arri, I put mistery worker as my occupation since I'm not really sure how people see me. I perform mentalism, I do Tarot readings and also hypnosis.

there are also some occasions where I perform a few sleight of hands, which for some mentalists in my country is considered not right to do for mentalist. I don't really care though. as long as the people are entertained, it also gives me the pleasure.

Anyway, arri is under the name of "powerwords". so, it would be better if you can just call me in threads as powerwords.

I am a newbie here and not really familiar with how things work. I am also still learning the misteries in magic anyway. I've onlyy been performing professionally for 10 years and I'm sure there are so many things I haven't learned about magic and performing. looking forward to getting lessons and advice from all of you.

cheers,

powerwords

PS : if you see typos, just ignore them. I'm using a really stupid keyboard right now
BE GOOD, if you can't then BE CAREFUL, if it's hard then BE BAD!!!
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3642 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Welcome powerwords,

I think I have that same brand of keyboard (and so have many others here).

People are always giving me advice like, "don't show any overt skill" or "don't mix Magic with Mentalism".

I listen to them and try to understand where they are coming from. Then I decide if that's right for me and I follow my own path. If we all followed the same rules we would all look the same.

More power to you!

- Mary Mowder
powerwords
View Profile
New user
Indonesia
73 Posts

Profile of powerwords
Mary, thank you for the advice. I agree with you.
The idea is to look different than others but still feel comfortable performing.

And thank you for the warm welcome
BE GOOD, if you can't then BE CAREFUL, if it's hard then BE BAD!!!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL