The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » The Magic Of Kevin (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Magikevin
View Profile
New user
56 Posts

Profile of Magikevin
Did the title sound cool and mysterious? Did it entice you to come check out what I have written on this message board? Well I'm glad it did. My nakme is Kevin. I have been involved with magic in one shape or another since I was 13 years old. I am now 35 and magic is still going strong in my life. I have been reading the posts on the magic Café for a few years now and have now decided to join in on the conversations. I am glad I am finally doing so as there has been so many times I wanted to chime in on a conversation and never did! Well I am here and I have a lot of cents to put in. I am looking forward to meeting as many people as possible and helping yout whenever I can. I live creating magic and performing in my own style. What's that style? Well making others believe that the magic I perform is just as amazing to me as it is to the spectator. The reactions I get are crazy and the viewers defenses are down! I practice hard so that it looks like the magic j perform is real as opposed to sleight o hand and trickery. I am very picky in what I choose to perform and when deciding when it is time to perform my creations as well as the effects of others. Well that's about it for me, for now, I'll talk to you soon! Smile
Pakar Ilusi
View Profile
Inner circle
5777 Posts

Profile of Pakar Ilusi
Hi Kevin! Welcome to the Café! Smile

Hope you have FUN here!

One piece of "advise" though...

You might wanna paragraph your sentences. Makes 'em easier to read.

Again welcome to the Café!

Smile
"Dreams aren't a matter of Chance but a matter of Choice." -DC-
jimhlou
View Profile
Inner circle
3698 Posts

Profile of jimhlou
Hi Kevin:

Welcome to the Café!

Jim
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » The Magic Of Kevin (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL