The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Subtle Scam ( ACAAN and Think of a card ) by Tommaso Guglielmi (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5..10~11~12 [Next]
Amirá
View Profile
Inner circle
MentalismCenter.com
5110 Posts

Profile of Amirá
Pablo
Performer and Author

Mentalism Center: The best online space to get quality Mentalism
www.mentalismcenter.com

Arkanosophy: The Boutique for Mystery Performers
www.arkanosophy.com
Ustaad
View Profile
Inner circle
Iindia - States
5601 Posts

Profile of Ustaad
Quote:
On 2010-07-28 17:02, monello74 wrote:

* I sent Arcane Coincidence to everyone.

Quote:
On 2010-07-29 12:19, monello74 wrote:

I will inform that the bonus now is available on Lybrary too.

I had purchased Subtle Scam through Lybrary Dot Com.

Nothing in my InBox. Nor do I see the bonu file in my account at Lybrary Dot Com. Smile

Smile
P.S.
Edit: OK Got it from Lybrary Dot Com. (Through my account). Thank you Tommy & Lybrary Dot Com. Smile Smile
MAGIC is a SECRET, without the SECRET, there is no MAGIC.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.
JanForster
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany ... when not traveling...
3690 Posts

Profile of JanForster
Ustaad, I think it's a great service, also from Chris; got it there through my account as well. Smile Tommy, yes I like it. As I am a MD worker I am experimenting with it using a MD... Jan
Jan Forster
www.janforster.de
monello74
View Profile
Elite user
437 Posts

Profile of monello74
Ustaad:
nothing Smile you already solved the delivery problem. Anyway, for any question about this method contact me via private e-mail address.

Jan many thanks if you will report me the reaction and eventually improvement.

As already said Vlad I try to experiment a method from any angulation and at moment I'm trying to play with him in order to improve or to create some other effect.

Obviously if I will find some good variation I will share it with you with another free bonus.

Thank you so much.

Bye,
Tommy.
It's a Miracle...

For ACAAN/OP effects:
(Mental Magic)
http://sites.google.com/site/m2mmagictrick
Ustaad
View Profile
Inner circle
Iindia - States
5601 Posts

Profile of Ustaad
Hi Jan,

Yes, Chris at Library Dot Com has been providing excellent customer service. And so is our friend Tommy, who has been very generous & selfless in sharing his bonus ideas/ effects.

Tommy & Chris, well-done & keep it up! Smile

Smile
P.S.
Huh! In my above post I see a couple of glaring spelling mistakes.(?)

For: Lybrary
Read: Library

&

For: bonu
Read: bonus

Thanks.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.
KyleMacNeill
View Profile
Inner circle
2760 Posts

Profile of KyleMacNeill
Ustaad, just to say, the website name IS Lybrary.com, it wasn't a spelling mistake. Smile

Kyle
Ustaad
View Profile
Inner circle
Iindia - States
5601 Posts

Profile of Ustaad
Ah! So the spelling was correct(?). Thank you Kyle my friend for correcting me. Smile

:xmas:
Vlad_77
View Profile
Inner circle
The Netherlands
5829 Posts

Profile of Vlad_77
Quote:
On 2010-07-29 15:16, Amirá wrote:
My review

http://amirastuffs.blogspot.com/

Amira,

A nice, concise review. I am puzzled though. Your words praise the book, but your rating scale actually gives a failing score of 6/10. In other words, on a university grading scale, you gave Tommy's book a "D" after praising it. Perhaps I am just unclear on your ratings scale. I find such scaled problematic and misleading. Furthermore, the lazy reader is going to allow a subject rating scale to inform her/him.

Rating scales that DO work break down a product into component parts, rate each part, then come up with an average. Your rating score versus your written review, if you will pardon the pun, just do not add up.

This is NOT a flame. I thought your review was fair and generous - and honest. I like that you point out at the beginning that you are not a card man, so the reader knows from the outset that you are reviewing this from a different perspective. And this is a good thing as I believe ACAAN should NOT be presented as a magic effect. But, I am confused at the numerical rating.

Ahimsa,
Vlad
entermagic
View Profile
Special user
903 Posts

Profile of entermagic
Mr. Amira
if your score is 6/10 for Subtle Scam, is there another ACAAN effect
where you give a score 7 or 9?
I am very curious to see how many prodccts on the market are as clean as possible like Subtle Scam and where your rate is better than 6/10.

Overall Subtle Scam is 10/10 and these are my reason:

1. Low price
2. Full impromptu.
3. 100% hands-off.
4. It works with any deck, any time, anywhere.
5. Really easy to perform and nothing to memorize.

Just my opinion.

MP
Ustaad
View Profile
Inner circle
Iindia - States
5601 Posts

Profile of Ustaad
Quote:
On 2010-07-27 10:11, crestfallenLyric wrote:

This sounds like a really good effect. Almost too good to be true though. Does the description play as it reads?

Quote:
On 2010-07-27 10:35, KyleMacNeill wrote:

* It honestly does Smile

* Completely hands off

* 100% Impromptu

* Deck can be shuffled by spectator before the effect

* Ends clean. Smile

* Its very good!

Kyle

And that is MY and many others opinion too.

SS is Easy, Simple & Straightforward effect that can be done Anytime, Anywhere and with Any deck of cards (of course you will need spectators – Any spectator(s)!!! Smile Smile). And for all that one gets for a low price, I too give SS a full TEN. It’s an opinion and opinions will vary . . . Smile

Smile
insight
View Profile
Inner circle
3095 Posts

Profile of insight
Just bought this...WOW! This is powerful stuff. I love the OPARN idea too!

Regards,
Mike
Louis Cipher
View Profile
Regular user
111 Posts

Profile of Louis Cipher
Do you want kill everyone with a very strong ACAAN act?
This is my routine using the Tommy's effect:
(These effects have to perform in row)
- Subtle Scam
- Arcane Coincidence
- Chaos ACAAN
- Random ACAAN

After these effect you will have a very good ACAAN reputation.

(_Louis Cipher_)
insight
View Profile
Inner circle
3095 Posts

Profile of insight
Will have to buy those other ACAANs, Louis.

Regards,
Mike
entermagic
View Profile
Special user
903 Posts

Profile of entermagic
Trust me, to know Chaos ACAAN and Random ACAAN it is really worth...

With you can use Chaos concept in many other effect, it is very clever.

About the last bonus: Arcane Coincidence I can report that it is
a worker. Amazing are the adience's reaction. The effect appears like a
real miracle without any explanation.

MP
pduffie
View Profile
Veteran user
Scotland
340 Posts

Profile of pduffie
Just finished reading Subtle Scam and I must say I was rather impressed. Each effect has its own strength and weakness, but this is what makes the book such an interesting read. The opening/title effect "Subtle Scam" is a clever use of two spectators, uses any shuffled deck, and serves as a basis for what follows. There are four variant handlings on this. Then there is "Mind Scam"; a one-on-one approach but requires a small stack. Finally, there is "Game Over." Again, this is one-on-one but is impromptu, and this is my personal favorite among this collection. If you are into ACAAN this is worth checking out.

Peter
Alternative Magic
monello74
View Profile
Elite user
437 Posts

Profile of monello74
Hi all,

I am very glad to see that you like my methods.

Thank you so much everyone and also who helped me sending me a feedback.

Bye,
Tommy.
It's a Miracle...

For ACAAN/OP effects:
(Mental Magic)
doriancaudal
View Profile
Inner circle
1528 Posts

Profile of doriancaudal
This ebook is very very good... If you are interested in the ACAAN plot, then immediately go for it, so many ideas you can use to create your own version Smile You never touch the cards, everything is done by the spectator. I was a bit sceptical before purchasing the trick, but it is worth my 11€ as so many possibilities have pop up to my mind following my reading. Tommy and John Born with his Flip Shift are my two favorite ACAAN guys, very close to the Grail! Smile
Hands-off ACAAN - freely chosen card and number : http://doriancaudal.wix.com/miracaan
monello74
View Profile
Elite user
437 Posts

Profile of monello74
Quote:
On 2010-08-04 17:03, doriancaudal wrote:
This ebook is very very good... If you are interested in the ACAAN plot, then immediately go for it, so many ideas you can use to create your own version Smile You never touch the cards, everything is done by the spectator. I was a bit sceptical before purchasing the trick, but it is worth my 11€ as so many possibilities have pop up to my mind following my reading. Tommy and John Born with his Flip Shift are my two favorite ACAAN guys, very close to the Grail! Smile

Dorian,
I am very glad to read this wonderful comment.
Thank you so much.

Bye,
Tommy.
It's a Miracle...

For ACAAN/OP effects:
(Mental Magic)
monello74
View Profile
Elite user
437 Posts

Profile of monello74
Hi all,
I decide to give away another free bonus.

Coming soon: Destiny is Back.
(Destiny is a mix of Open Prediction and ACAAN)

The effect is this:

A borrowed deck of cards never touched by the magician is shuffled.
The magician writes on a business card a prediction and then he places it on table in full sight.

Now the magician asks the spectator to name out loud any number between 1 and 52 and then he explains the spectator a method to select randomly a card looking through the deck.

When the spectator completes the task, the magician asks him to name out loud his card: 3 of Diamonds and to read the prediction: "I predict that the selected card will be the 3 of Diamonds and this card will be at named number by spectator as position in the deck"

The spectator count at named number and his card will be there.

This effect works impromptu and it is 100% hands off... It works always without pre-show or stooges or multiple outs.

Bye,
Tommy
It's a Miracle...

For ACAAN/OP effects:
(Mental Magic)
monello74
View Profile
Elite user
437 Posts

Profile of monello74
Hi all,
I sent everyone my latest version of Subtle Scam within my latest bonus: Destiny is Back.

I hope you like it.

Thnak you so much.

Bye,
Tommy
It's a Miracle...

For ACAAN/OP effects:
(Mental Magic)
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Subtle Scam ( ACAAN and Think of a card ) by Tommaso Guglielmi (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5..10~11~12 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.36 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL