The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Fellowship of Christian Magicians! » » July Voice of The FCM cover... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MagicBus
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Michigan
2875 Posts

Profile of MagicBus
Eagerly awaiting the July/August 2010 issue of The Voice of the FCM... One of the classiest and busiest couples in Gospel Magic and Chalk Art/Face Painting that I have had the honor to ever know will be gracing the cover... They will both be at the 2010 FCM convention as well... Thanks to Mike Stenberg (FCM Editor) for the nice write up he is preparing- I know that they will appreciate his efforts. Is it almost July yet? I just saw this same couple last week working in a Culver's Restaurant doing magic table hopping and face painting- and also saw them do several live stage programs in May including a very well received prison program... I think they have been FCM members for over 25 years too. Congrats!
MagicBus
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Michigan
2875 Posts

Profile of MagicBus
Ok, Okay, okay, as it should be out any day now... Featured on the cover of the July/August 2010 "Voice of the FCM" is MagicBob and SuZie. They will be performing on the Wednesday night show at the 2010 FCM convention and MagicBob will be lecturing Friday at 11AM. SuZie, who does chalk art and face painting, will also be taking part in the 2010 convention. Fired up! See you next week in Marion!
MagicBus
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Michigan
2875 Posts

Profile of MagicBus
Not registered yet for the 2010 FCM convention to be held next week? Piece of cake! See http://www.fcm.org for complete details including costs. There have been a number of years where I did not know what my office schedule would be and just showed up when I could later in the week with no advance notice. Jim Austin will take care of you right at the registration desk- he will register you for the days you can be there, and get you room and board on campus as needed. So don't be afraid to show up even later in the week/partial week in Marion if you have not been able to pre-register. If you are looking to buy stuff, this is a good convention as well to go to as the FCM convention probably has more dealers than many of the other regional conventions that I have attended and enjoyed including Abbott's, the World Magic Seminar in Vegas, the convention in Columbia, SC, Michigan Magic Day, etc., plus it ends with an auction. http://www.fcm.org It is also by far #1 in the actual number of scheduled lectures and workshops- well over 100. None of the other conventions are even close... Fired up!
JRob
View Profile
Veteran user
Central South Carolina
395 Posts

Profile of JRob
I finally got mine a few days ago. Great issue. Great interview with MagicBob and SuZie
"Jim Roberts, AKA: Professor Jay Rob "<br>
The Professor's Facebook Page
Belleque
View Profile
New user
81 Posts

Profile of Belleque
Very nice issue! I really enjoyed it!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Fellowship of Christian Magicians! » » July Voice of The FCM cover... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL