We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » Wizardz Magic Theater Orlando (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

floridamagic
View Profile
Regular user
lakeland Fl
157 Posts

Profile of floridamagic
If your going to be in Orlando this summer please check out Wizardz Magic Theater we showcase the best close-up/parlour Magicians from around the world every Monday night showtime 7pm doors open at 6pm check out the summer line up at wwww.wizardzmagictheater.com
tctahoe
View Profile
V.I.P.
Lakeland Fl.
700 Posts

Profile of tctahoe
I have had the pleasure of preforming at Wizardz and sitting in the audience and LOVE it every time!
floridamagic
View Profile
Regular user
lakeland Fl
157 Posts

Profile of floridamagic
When can I get you back to perform at Wizardz TC?
The Great Stevini
View Profile
Regular user
146 Posts

Profile of The Great Stevini
Apparently, it didn't take long. We just saw TC Tahoe perform at Wizardz on July 12. I dragged ten co-workers away from the bar at the Hilton Orlando and caught the show. We were the ones from Pennsylvania (deafening applause).

The group mostly didn't know what to expect, but thoroughly enjoyed themselves and were profusely thanking me for arranging it. Great job, TC!
floridamagic
View Profile
Regular user
lakeland Fl
157 Posts

Profile of floridamagic
Tonight Wizardz Magic Theater has been opened for 1 year and we want to thank all the performers and guest for your support. We are sold out tonight for Giovanni but you can get tickets for up coming shows at http://www.wizardzmagictheater.com Thanks again Erick and Kim Olson
cairo
View Profile
Veteran user
398 Posts

Profile of cairo
Congratulations on your 1 year anniversary.
Heres Tony
View Profile
Loyal user
Orlando
264 Posts

Profile of Heres Tony
Congratulations Erick and Kim! Anyone who comes to Central Florida should check Wizardz out!
tctahoe
View Profile
V.I.P.
Lakeland Fl.
700 Posts

Profile of tctahoe
Congratulations Erick. Had a blast had Wizardz last night. Very proud of what you and Kim have done.
Any magician's who are in the area not supporting Wizardz, well that's just sad and you shouldn't call yourselves magic fans!

Great job, thank you for a place to work, but even better, thank you for a place to hang out!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » Wizardz Magic Theater Orlando (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL