The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hi (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

NeoElegance Effects
View Profile
New user
Dayton, OH
2 Posts

Profile of NeoElegance Effects
My name is Ben. I'm a self-taught illustrator, designer, and craftsman from Dayton, Ohio. Though I've never really practiced magic, I've always been fascinated by how it works.

I began to get involved in the world of mentalism in 2006 by editing and illustrating effects and designing and maintaining the website for Mentalist Creation Laboratory. Up until now, I've effectively been the "silent partner" behind the scenes making sure the booklets for the effects are visually appealing and readable by the general populace.

About a month ago, I decided to combine my knowledge of woodworking, electronics, and furniture design with what I had learned about mentalism and started up Neo-Elegance Effects to try to add a higher level of craftsmanship to magic and mentalist props. Since I don't want to come across as self-advertising, you're welcome to check out the link in my signature if you'd like to know more.

Despite the fact that my knowledge of magic post-Dante is rather limited, I hope to not stand out too much here.

Thanks
Neo-Elegance Effects - Makers of Finely Crafted Mentalist Effects.
www.neoelegance.com/effects/
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3642 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Hi NeoElegance Effects.

Beautiful work on your web site. I really thought the PK table was lovely.

Not everyone here performs but they all have an interest in some aspect of Magic .

- Mary Mowder
Whitewolfny
View Profile
Loyal user
216 Posts

Profile of Whitewolfny
Welcome to the Café. I think you'll find something of interest for you. There are so many topics to choose from.
Braxton Mannar
<BR>Just an old dog trying to learn new tricks Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hi (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL