The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Torn And Restored » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

controlled
View Profile
New user
27 Posts

Profile of controlled
Hi guys
Just wondering does anybody know any good torn and restred card tricks they could teach me
Dr. JK
View Profile
Special user
Greenville, South Carolina
911 Posts

Profile of Dr. JK
Uh oh! Controlled, I don't mean to sound ugly, but it might be better if you asked for a recommendation for "purchasing" a T & R Card trick, rather than asking if someone will teach you one for free which they have spent time/money getting.

There are several good places to get a T & R Card trick depending on your experience level. Probably the easiest T & R (which I use) is Ben Harris' Hoodwink, which is available at your favorite dealer for approximately $10. You can see a demo of it at; http://www.showtheatre.com

For the more experienced card worker, there is the Reformation (found in Guy Hollingworth's "Drawing Room Deceptions" book), the Reparation (found in video or booklet), Pristine (might be out of print), Free Formation (video or booklet), and a new one, Ripped and Restored (video or DVD). All of these except Hoodwink are piece by piece restorations. For more info on these various types of T & R tricks, do a search for any of the effects I listed. Hope this helps!
- Jeff Kowalk, The Psychic CPA
www.psychiccpa.com
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
"Great Scott!" aka "Palms of Putty" & "Poof Daddy G"
6581 Posts

Profile of Scott F. Guinn
There has also already been a lengthy discussion on this very topic in this very forum. I suggest you read it for some good opinions and references on this effect.
"Love God, laugh more, spend more time with the ones you love, play with children, do good to those in need, and eat more ice cream. There is more to life than magic tricks." - Scott F. Guinn
My Lybrary Page
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Torn And Restored » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL