The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic Friday by Jamie D. Grant » » WILD AT HEART for Rachel Colombini (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jamie D. Grant
View Profile
V.I.P.
as seen in Ripley's Believe It or Not! Twice!
2415 Posts

Profile of Jamie D. Grant
Hiya Gang!

So, I write Magic Friday every 2 weeks. That's always been my goal. That gives me enough time in case a few Fridays go awry and provides me with a bit of a backlog. It also helps because I've started filming them and it takes a fair amount of time. Thank goodness I love doing it!

However, this week I've decided not to review anything at all. Instead, I'm just going to pitch something. And it's not even a bottle, lol. Let me even get crazier and say that I haven't even looked at it this product. I haven't performed anything from it. Heck, I haven't even looked at the table of contents.

Why not? Because, for me at least, it doesn't matter. Because I got an e-mail from a 13 year old kid. Because the wife of one magic's greats is really sick. Because it's going to cost her two hundred thousand k to have surgery (someone needs to explain that one to me).

So, I'm just going to say maybe we should all buy this and move a couple of seats forward on the Karma Bus. 100% of the proceeds go to the Colombinis and its simply a nice thing to do. If I had time, I would have performed something from it, but I think there's a sense of urgency here that needs to be capitalized. So, that's my review for the week. My Angry Bob rating is a 5/5 for anyone who gives me flack, lol.

All my best,

jamie
TRICK OF THE YEAR: Industrial Revelation, BOOK OF THE YEAR: The Approach, The AIP Bottle, and my new book Scenic 52, can all be found over here: SendWonder.com
Kindness takes practice. My TEDx talk
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic Friday by Jamie D. Grant » » WILD AT HEART for Rachel Colombini (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL